KLLJ is a private investor focusing on small cap stocks in biotechnology, emerging markets and renewable energy. I have been an active investor for 15 years and focus on picking stocks with tremendous upside. I enjoy sharing my thoughts in forums such as Seeking Alpha to help with my own due diligence process. I'm a critical thinker who appreciated constructive feedback to my investing ideas. I am not a short-term or momentum trader and like to think my strength is in picking good stocks with 10X potential returns. I don't believe in relying on Wall Street coverage of companies because of the inherent conflicts of interest (known or unknown.) We are in the market to make money and it is up to you, the individual retail ...More investor to perform your own analysis for investment decisions if you want to win in the market. My analysis and viewpoints are not investment advice and you should always perform your own due diligence.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for KLLJ Investments.
Currently, there are no book details for KLLJ Investments.
Latest Comments more »
- Although an analysis of the... on A Study Of Arena's Lorcaserin Against The Backd...
- Spencer,I hope you don't ta... on Arena: Marketing An Anti-Obesity Drug
- As often happens with early... on Sales Estimates For Arena's Belviq Are Too Low ...
- Arena management has commen... on Arena Buyout More 'Highly Probable' Than MannKind
- If Arena gets bought out, i... on Arena Buyout More 'Highly Probable' Than MannKind
Latest comments on KLLJ's Articles
- ROMANWAF on Assessing Arena's Belviq As A Diabesity Drug
- healthythoughts on Arena: The Belviq Launch And Why The Short Thes...
- sarasteinmd on Arena: The Belviq Launch And Why The Short Thes...
- Phil in OKC on Arena Breaking Out Ahead Of European Approval
- Sedric on Arena: The Belviq Launch And Why The Short Thes...