KM Research

View KM Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • World Wrestling Entertainment: A Fundamental Short Opportunity [View article]
    The stock has more room to fall. My TP that encapsulates fair value is around $7 per share.
    May 16 03:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • World Wrestling Entertainment: A Fundamental Short Opportunity [View article]
    thank you for pointing that out - I have corrected the error
    May 1 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Usual Suspects - Gentlemen, It's Getting Old Already [View article]
    I would like to reply to this categorically. The reason bulls are calling foul is because we have strong suspicion to believe there have been attempts of market manipulation, which is illegal and wrong.

I plan on gathering more evidence and taking it to the SEC. Anyone who would like to join me is welcome to contact me offline. It’s not easy for an outsider to figure out how and by whom these analysts are getting compensated by, but the SEC can do so relatively easily.
    Jun 3 04:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Mr. Blair,

Thanks for your thoughts and comment.
    I respectfully disagree.
    The nature of Messrs. Faucette and Johnston's comments are dubious, their timing is always impeccable, and they are somehow always there to try to shoot down a rally. I don't believe their reports are a bona fide analysis. Their respective broker dealers need to stay afloat so they publish research that is beneficial to their customers.
    Jun 2 09:41 PM | 28 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will BlackBerry Have To Live Without Service Revenue?... Unlikely [View article]
    The way I see it ... A dip is a buying opportunity !
    May 28 10:25 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Please keep us looped in RE: any updates on BES 10 pricing !
    May 28 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My pleasure !
    May 28 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for this insight ! I have been looking around to try and find the price points for BES for quite a bit.
    May 28 10:13 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Is QNX And What Does It Mean For BlackBerry's Future? [View article]
    Actually, my point was that BBRY does not disclose how much QNX generates as a standalone asset. As an investor, I would like to know how QNX is monetized.
    May 25 03:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment