This user currently has no profile.
Kofi Bofah is a 2002 graduate of the University of North Carolina. After graduating from UNC, Bofah worked as a financial adviser with American Express. On Jan. 12, 2004, Kofi Bofah was to found Onyx Investments, Incorporated, in Chicago Loop. Onyx Investments offers fee-based financial advice, asset management, insurance brokerage, and tax planning services. Interested parties may visit the website www.onyxinvestments.com for more information about Onyx Investments.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I love this. I will see you... on Sirius XM Investors : Web 2.0, Apple, Pandora, ...
- So, basically, what some pe... on Altria: The New 10-Year Treasury Note
- This article touches on how... on Microsoft Nook No Threat For Apple iPad
- We will see what happens. M... on Microsoft Nook No Threat For Apple iPad
- Are you Not Entertained? on Facebook IPO Analysis: Zuckerberg Shoots Self I...
Latest Articles on Short Ideas
Latest Articles on Technology