I am a 2002 graduate of the University of North Carolina. After graduating from Chapel Hill, I found work as a financial adviser with American Express in Chicago. On Jan. 12, 2004, I founded ONYX INVESTMENTS, a boutique financial services company in which I presently serve as chairman.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there are no book details for Kofi Bofah.
Latest Comments more »
- I love this. I will see you... on Sirius XM Investors : Web 2.0, Apple, Pandora, ...
- So, basically, what some pe... on Altria: The New 10-Year Treasury Note
- This article touches on how... on Microsoft Nook No Threat For Apple iPad
- We will see what happens. M... on Microsoft Nook No Threat For Apple iPad
- Are you Not Entertained? on Facebook IPO Analysis: Zuckerberg Shoots Self I...