This user currently has no profile.
Kofi Bofah is a 2002 graduate of the University of North Carolina. After graduating from UNC, Bofah worked as a financial adviser with American Express. On Jan. 12, 2004, Kofi Bofah was to found Onyx Investments, Incorporated, in Chicago Loop. Onyx Investments offers fee-based financial advice, asset management, insurance brokerage, and tax planning services. Interested parties may visit the website www.onyxinvestments.com for more information about Onyx Investments.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Ha Ha. I commend you on you... on China Mobile Deal Will Be Big For Apple, But No...
- Michael Blair appears to be... on China Mobile Deal Will Be Big For Apple, But No...
- This was just a fun article... on Nike Will Win Over And Sign Andrew Wiggins
- I love this. I will see you... on Sirius XM Investors : Web 2.0, Apple, Pandora, ...
- So, basically, what some pe... on Altria: The New 10-Year Treasury Note
Latest comments on Kofi's Articles
Latest Articles on Short Ideas