This user currently has no profile.
I am an associate at a Fortune 500 investment bank. My expertise is in high yield debt instruments. We focus on issuing bonds and various other types of securities to raise capital. I also specialize in leverage finance and restructurings for large corporations. My team works with management to develop debt strategies that would help maximize the revenue potential of the company. My job primarily revolves around maximizing value for shareholders. I believe the market often gives investors great opportunities. With proper-in depth analysis you can find these opportunities and realize fantastic returns.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Will be buying some $PG tomm for a trade. Company is great and stock should accumulated on any down day. Feb 6, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- I agree. Its really going t... on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
- Ted, Actually these bonds a... on A 9.7% Bond Yield With Limited Risk
- Given its lack of liquidity... on A 9.7% Bond Yield With Limited Risk
- As I mentioned liquidity is... on A 9.7% Bond Yield With Limited Risk
- waldi, You're right. The st... on A 9.4% Bond Yield Strongly Worth Owning
Latest comments on Kraken's Articles
- maytal100 on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
- Steven Kiss on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
- droger_michaud@rog... on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
- linkdonald on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
- MWinMD on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
Latest Articles on Bonds