I am an associate at a Fortune 500 investment bank. My expertise is in mergers and acquisitions. I also specialize in leverage finance and restructurings for large corporations. My team works with management to develop debt strategies that would help maximize the revenue potential of the company. The primary industries that I work with are energy companies, industrials, commercial real estate, and in certain cases, financial institutions. My job primarily revolves around maximizing value for shareholders. I believe the market often gives investors great opportunities. With proper-in depth analysis you can find these opportunities and realize fantastic returns.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Kraken.
Currently, there are no blog details for Kraken.
Currently, there are no book details for Kraken.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Will be buying some $PG tomm for a trade. Company is great and stock should accumulated on any down day. Feb 6, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Update: I purchased a small... on A New 8% Preferred For Those With A Moderate Ri...
- First let me just clarify t... on Grab 60% Over The Next 9 Years On This Preferred
- Yes, but the compounding ef... on Grab 60% Over The Next 9 Years On This Preferred
- Yup, thats a third scenario... on Grab 60% Over The Next 9 Years On This Preferred
- Paul, its a matter of how m... on Grab 60% Over The Next 9 Years On This Preferred
Latest comments on Kraken's Articles
- Kraken on A New 8% Preferred For Those With A Moderate Ri...
- tradewin on New 7.50% Preferred Stock, Get In While You Can
- TruffelPig on Tax Free MLP Distributions Are Misunderstood
- rq412 on Groupon's Problem Is Not The CEO, It's The Busi...
- notaexpert on Grab 60% Over The Next 9 Years On This Preferred