This user currently has no profile.
I am an associate at a Fortune 500 investment bank. My expertise is in high yield debt instruments. We focus on issuing bonds and various other types of securities to raise capital. I also specialize in leverage finance and restructurings for large corporations. My team works with management to develop debt strategies that would help maximize the revenue potential of the company. My job primarily revolves around maximizing value for shareholders. I believe the market often gives investors great opportunities. With proper-in depth analysis you can find these opportunities and realize fantastic returns.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- In general, I recommend avo... on Seaspan: An 8.3% Yield For Income Investors
- There is no priority. All p... on Seaspan: An 8.3% Yield For Income Investors
- I never said it was risk fr... on Seaspan: An 8.3% Yield For Income Investors
- I still like TOO-A and am s... on Seaspan: An 8.3% Yield For Income Investors
- To put things in perspectiv... on Facebook soars as sell-side hikes across the board
Latest comments on Kraken's Articles
- davidyes on Seaspan: An 8.3% Yield For Income Investors
- Akiva La Fea on Box Ships: A 9.5% Yield For Your Income Portfolio
- kgerickson on American Realty Properties Series F Preferred: ...
- Mktneutralhedger on Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors...
- rcbogey on American Realty Properties Series F Preferred: ...