View Kraken's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACI, ACRE, ADBE, AHC, AIG, AIQ, AKS, ALU, AMZN, ANFI, ANH, ANR, AONEQ, ARCP, ARI, ARNA, ATPAQ, BAC, BANC, BBEP, BBRY, BBY, BCS, BG, BIDU, BKS, BP, C, CBSH, CDR, CGEN, CHH, CHK, CHSP, CLF, CLX, CMG, COCO, COF, COH, CS, CSCO, CSX, CTL, CYS, DAL, DDE, DELL, DEO, DFS, DIS, DMND, DNKN, DRYS, DTLK, ENRJ, F, FB, FSLR, FTR, GDP, GE, GEGSQ, GILD, GLW, GMCR, GOOG, GPT, GRPN, GSK, HGG, HHC, HPQ, HRB, HT, IDCC, INTC, IRC, ISRG, JCP, JNJ, JPM, KCG, KODK, LDOS, LGF, LINE, LTS, LULU, MCD, MCK, MDR, MHGC, MILL, MNK, MS, MSFT, MSN, MT, MTG, MU, NFLX, NOK, NRF, NTRS, OLED, P, PBH, PEP, PG, PM, PNC, PSEC, QCOM, RAD, RMBS, RPAI, RSH, RSO, RT, S, SB, SDY, SFSF, SHLD, SLG, SLV, SNV, SODA, SPY, SSW, TEU, TEVA, TNP, TOO, TPX, TSLA, UA, VNO, VNR, WBA, WIN, WIRE, WU, YHOO, YPF
Encore Wire Will Benefit From Cheaper Commodities
- Aluminum and Copper prices are hitting low points.
- Though pricing of these commodities is low, volume is up due to greater demand.
- Encore is in a position to see increased sales especially in their aluminum business.
Frontier's Acquisition Will Support A Growing Dividend
- Frontier has underperformed the S&P index by more than 80% over the past five years.
- The company's deal to acquire Verizon's asset will generate an additional $5.7 billion in revenue.
- Frontier has now announced a dividend increase for the first time in the last two years.
Gilead Sciences Could Be A Dividend Growth Stock
- Gilead has announced that it will finally start paying a quarterly dividend of 43 cents per share.
- The company will also be increasing its share buyback program by adding another $15 billion in share repurchases.
- Gilead's new shareholder-friendly policies will help boost the share price.
This 8.1% Yield Could Be Attractive For Your Portfolio
- Anworth Mortgage (ANH) has just issued its new Series C preferred.
- The preferred has a 7.62% yield at par, but the recent drop will allow investors to get an 8.1% yield.
- This preferred presents an appealing income opportunity for those seeking yield.
A 6.6% Yield Worth Taking A Look At
- Inland Real Estate Corp is one of the largest shopping center owners in the country.
- Inland recently issued a new preferred offering a 6.95% yield.
- Investors should consider investing in the new preferred as it will provide a safe yield for income investors.
Emerson Radio's Dividend Is A Huge Win For Investors
- Emerson Radio has announced a 70 cents special dividend.
- Emerson's strategy has helped move the stock price after a stagnant performance.
- Even with the dividend the company has plenty of cash left over.
Avoid This 9%+ Yield
- Sears' corporate bond maturing in 2018 has a yield at maturity of 9.6%.
- Investors need to be cautious here due to company continuing to burn cash.
- Investors should avoid this bond, as there is a big risk of the company being able to refinance its debt.
Gramercy Property Trust: A 7.125% Yield For Income Investors
- Gramercy Property Trust just issued its new series B preferred, which yields 7.125%.
- This is an attractive yield that is backed by a diversified REIT that owns 110 properties nationwide.
- Gramercy strengthened its financial position as it redeemed its higher yielding preferreds.
Preferred Stocks Are Not For Everyone
- Preferreds have attracted many income investors since the recession.
- Yields are high, which can be enticing, but these investments are not for everyone.
- Preferred investors must be prepared to hold for a very long time if rates rise.
Park Your Cash With This 6% Yield
- Northern Trust has recently issued $400 million worth of preferreds.
- The yield on cost is 6% which is good for income investors.
- Northern Trust has an underlying S&P rating of A-.
Commerce Bancshares: Avoid This 6% Yield
- Commerce Bancshares new preferred does not have a sufficient yield for investors.
- Several larger banks are issuing preferreds with better yields.
- Investors should look elsewhere for yield.
A 10% Monthly Yield That Investors Should Avoid
- EnerJex's new 10% yielding preferred may entice investors but the company is putting itself at risk.
- EnerJex's high leverage should concern preferred investors.
- The company has negative free cash flow making it difficult to make its preferred payments.
- Seaspan: An 8.3% Yield For Income Investors
- Get A Safe 5% Return In 9 Months
- American Realty Properties Series F Preferred: A New 7.75% Yield Paying Monthly
- Make 4% On SodaStream's Fall
- A 6.9% Yield That Rises With Rates
- An 11.5% Yield Investors Must Avoid
- Ruby Tuesday: A 9% Yield, What Should Investors Know?
- A 9.7% Bond Yield With Limited Risk
- A 9.4% Bond Yield Strongly Worth Owning
- A 10.7% Yield That Rises With Rates - A Riskier Play With Strong Returns
- A 7% Yield That Is Fairly Safe For Income Investors
- A 7.2% Yield That Rises With Rates, Should You Buy?
- Two 7%+ Yields That Will Rise With Rates
- Box Ships: A 9.5% Yield For Your Income Portfolio
- Corinthian Colleges: 38% Downside, A Great Short Play
- Don't Buy Preferred ETFs, Build Your Own
- Rates Rising, Preferreds Falling - Should You Buy?
- A Stable 8% Yield For Your Retirement Portfolio
- Ares Commercial Real Estate: An 8% Yield And A Hedge Against Rising Rates
- SL Green Realty: Get A 7%-Plus Yield On New York Real Estate