This user currently has no profile.
Ramesh has been working in the communications industry since 1983. He is currently focused on cloud computing problems as a consultant. Prior to this he worked for IP Infusion, An ACCESS Company, a licensor of networking software. After the telecom meltdown in the early 2000s, he became a serious individual investor, and is intrigued by the psychology, technicals and economics of stock market investing.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Musings of a Computing Professional A commentary on my — somewhat personal and, therefore, highly subjective — observations on computers and computer-to-computer communications as they influence, or are influenced by, economy, natural languages, stock market, technology, telecommunications, and Vedanta. Life is an inextricable combination of ...More
all these things and more.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- @Adlyb1. Perhaps I should h... on How Lucrative Is Cisco's ūmi?
- @Adlyb1: This article was n... on How Lucrative Is Cisco's ūmi?
- 3% is an assumption. With t... on How Lucrative Is Cisco's ūmi?
- How about specialized silic... on 8 Companies That Will Benefit From Cisco's 'Int...
- Google is definitely turnin... on Next Up for Google, Superfast Broadband