This user currently has no profile.
Krystof Huang is a hedge fund manager who donates 1/4 of all performance fees to environmental and charity organizations – and operates Stocknectar.Org featuring articles and newsletters concerning long-short equity investing.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- P.S. CSD disqualified from ... on Trend-Trading SLYG Beats Leveraged ETFs
- * Dec 18, 2013: SLYG now se... on Trend-Trading SLYG Beats Leveraged ETFs
- VEQTOR = CSLS plus free add... on Are VQT And PHDG Investments Or Hedging Tools?
- Good point, Michael. The ju... on 5 Common 'Junk' Bond Investing Mistakes
- VEQTOR + trend-trading hybr... on Are VQT And PHDG Investments Or Hedging Tools?
Latest comments on Krystof Huang's Articles