View as an RSS Feed
10 Good Gold ETFs And Perspectives
- Multiple events during 2008 to 2013 consistently proved that investing 1/10 in physical gold is usually a sound idea, although the net benefit of holding more is less certain.
- However, physical metal ETFs carry more concentrated custodial risk than equity ETFs. This risk is best minimized by custodial diversification.
- Also, investments in gold mining and physical silver are somewhat like "gold kryptonite": lacking beneficial value, and in addition, neutralizing the portfolio-hedging superpowers of any gold held nearby.
- "Ten good metal ETFs" are listed below, followed by "ten basic tips and perspectives," including "hedging your gold" and "no-fee trading.".
- At the bottom is an argument that oil production is a more sensible investment than metal mining, if using ETFs and trend-following.
- Best And Less Long-Short Funds, 2013
- Trend-Trading SLYG Beats Leveraged ETFs
- The Best And Less Of Long-Short Equity Investing
- Graphic Comparison Of Biotech ETFs: XBI Vs. FBT
- Comparing The Best Biotech ETFs