View as an RSS Feed
View Kurt Brouwer's Articles BY TICKER:
- Muni Bonds at Enticing Yields as Detroit's Travails Resemble Fictional City in Robocop
- Gold, Commodities, Stocks and the Yield Curve
- Could a Resurgence in Large-Cap Stocks Be Coming Again?
Krugman vs. Krugman: Perils of Punditry
Mar. 7, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Give Priority to Natural Gas for an Energy Independent Future
- Bullish on Treasury Bonds: Gluskin-Sheff
- Gold, Inflation and Commodities
- Commodities Trend Down in the Long Term
- Muni Bonds No Longer Munificent
- Why Are TIPS Tanking?
- European Stocks Are Down 10% in '10
- End of Bull Market for Bonds?
- Greece, Portugal and Spain on Debt-Ridden Hot Seat; Are We Next?
- Fear Drove Yesterday's Tumble of Oil, Gold and Stocks
- Commodity ETFs: Sliding in 2010; Beware of Tracking Errors
Why Treasury Rates Must Go Up
Feb. 3, 2010 • 12 Comments
- Investors in Small ETFs: Be Wary of High Bid / Ask Spreads
Can Investors Trust This Economy?
Jan. 31, 2010 • 20 Comments
- Chinese Stocks Fall, U.S. Dollar Rises: Coincidence?
California's Bonds Heading South: Will the Golden State Mend Its Ways?
Jan. 28, 2010 • 4 Comments
- Gross's Ring of Fire: Limiting National Debt
Contrarian Investors: Charting Consumer Sentiment
Jan. 19, 2010 • Comment!
- MINT, MUNI: Utilizing PIMCO's Active ETFs
- Berkshire Hathaway vs. the S&P 500 Over the Years
- Are Corporate Bonds More Attractive than Treasuries?
- UNG: 'Tanks' for 2009, Will It Reward in 2010?
- Do ETFs Inflate Emerging Markets?
- State Tax Revenues Plunge
- Expect Continued Pressure on the Dollar
- Can You Protect Your Portfolio from Inflation?
- GDP Turns Positive, Sort of
- Surprising Corporate Earnings Lift Stocks