View as an RSS Feed
View Kurtis Hemmerling's Articles BY TICKER:
Strategic Investing With Dividend Growth Stocks
- How to combine income and capital gain strategies.
- Value and yield are important dividend growth criteria.
- Out of sample performance shown for a sample dividend growth model.
- VZ, T and CHL are the 3 largest current holdings in the portfolio.
SigmaTron - Small, Diverse And Ready For Global Growth
- SGMA was recently picked up in the AAII Shadow Stock Portfolio.
- Spitfire acquisition could lead to future high growth.
- Geographic and product diversity positions company for future expansion.
- Tight inventory control may lead to future margin improvement.
- Finding Alpha In Discarded 'Dividend Growth' Stocks
- 'Discarded Gems' Of Dividend Growth Investors
- Are Large And Liquid Stocks Lower Risk?
- A RadioShack Short Squeeze Waiting To Happen
- The Big 6 Dow Jones Stocks To Own Now
- 2 Stocks Making 52 Week Lows, Only 1 To Buy
- How To Be Protected Before The Next Market Crash
- 4 Stocks To Buy On Upgraded Earnings Forecasts
- My S&P 500 Market-Timing System
- The Happy Truth Behind Dividend-Growth Investing
- One Trick To Protect Against The Next Bear Market
- The Hard Truth Of Dividend-Growth Investing
- A Powerful Nasdaq Portfolio Built On Academic Research
- A Simple But Powerful Greenblatt Smallcaps System
- When To Buy And Sell Dividend Growth Stocks
- 4 Profitable Portfolio Tips For Utility Investors
- A Do-It-Yourself System For Dividend Investors
- Small-Cap Stocks: My Top Trading Strategy
- A Deep Value Blue-Chip System That Beats The Market
- Utilities Strategy For A Bull And Bear Market
- Is A Stock Market Drop Imminent?
- An Incredibly Boring Investment Strategy That Works
- Tactics To Hyper-Compound Dividend And Income Streams
- Which Dividend Policy Compounds The Fastest?
- Utility Stocks - 3 To Consider And 1 To Wait On
Does Dividend Growth Investing Really Outperform The Market?
Jul. 24, 2012 • 27 Comments
- How To Maximize Gains In A Dividend Growth Portfolio
- How Not To Re-Balance Your Stock Portfolio
- The Many Hidden Costs Of Active Investing In Small Caps
- What Are Analyst-Based Market Timing Signals Saying?