Kyle Spencer is a senior analyst at the Hamilton Institute for Policy Research. Past experience includes 10+ years as an IT consultant for a wide range of clients, including BankAm South, FedEx and Dell Computer. Kyle's articles have appeared on Morningstar.com, IHIQS, Seeking Alpha, Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, EIN Newsdesk, Google Finance, Motley Fool, MSN Money, and AOL Daily Finance.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Kyle Spencer.
Currently, there are no blog details for Kyle Spencer.
Currently, there are no book details for Kyle Spencer.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- The barriers to entry may b... on Tumblr: Weighing Yahoo's Acquisition
- Or your theory about how th... on What Equity Bubble? This Bull Run Has Only Just...
- Growth like this is coming ... on Yahoo's (YHOO) board has approved a $1.1B all-c...
- Not with the Alibaba IPO on... on Yahoo's (YHOO) board has approved a $1.1B all-c...
- Anyone else tired of fighti... on If we keep moving up like this, stocks could go...
Latest comments on Kyle's Articles
- Soldier of Fortune on Yahoo LEAPS: Like Stealing Babies From A Candy ...
- bobdurino on Yahoo LEAPS: Like Stealing Babies From A Candy ...
- Michael Nau on Yahoo LEAPS: Like Stealing Babies From A Candy ...
- Eric Steiman on Yahoo LEAPS: Like Stealing Babies From A Candy ...
- J 457 on VXX: Wall Street's One Click Bandit
Latest Articles on Demographics
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »