This user currently has no profile.
Kyle picked up his first copy of the Wall Street Journal at 8 years old and hasn't looked back. His past experience includes 10+ years as a Systems Analyst for a wide range of clients, including BankAm South, AT&T, FedEx and Dell Computer. Multiple eBay Powerseller. Charter member IHIQS (http://www.highiqsociety.org/). Kyle's articles have appeared on Morningstar.com, IHIQS, Seeking Alpha, Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, EIN Newsdesk, Google Finance, Motley Fool, MSN Money, and AOL Daily Finance.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I reckon that horse ranch o... on Is Bitcoin A Threat To Western Union?
- I disagree. Black Friday sa... on Is Bitcoin A Threat To Western Union?
- If it gets the merchant bui... on Wall Street Doesn't Understand Bitcoin Yet, But...
- This is a very smart move o... on East Africa bloc signs deal to form single curr...
- A quick draw artist! I didn... on Wall Street Doesn't Understand Bitcoin Yet, But...
Latest comments on Kyle's Articles
Latest Articles on Forex
Is Bitcoin A Threat To Western Union? Dec 3, 2013
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »