Kyle Spencer is a senior analyst at the Hamilton Institute for Policy Research. Past experience includes 10+ years as an IT consultant for a wide range of clients, including BankAm South, FedEx and Dell Computer. Kyle's articles have appeared on Morningstar.com, IHIQS, Seeking Alpha, Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, EIN Newsdesk, Google Finance, Motley Fool, MSN Money, and AOL Daily Finance.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Kyle Spencer.
Currently, there are no blog details for Kyle Spencer.
Currently, there are no book details for Kyle Spencer.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Anyone else tired of fighti... on If we keep moving up like this, stocks could go...
- Thanks! on Confidence Boom?
- Of course they are. But the... on The Sell-Off In Gold Has Become Plain Silly
- If they do, I'll be there t... on The Fed hasn't lowered "real" interest rates en...
- What's up is that Gold ETFs... on Gold miners (GDX -3.2%) take another beating as...
Latest Articles on Demographics
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »