Kyle Spencer is a senior analyst at the Hamilton Institute for Policy Research. His past experience includes 10+ years as an IT consultant for a wide range of clients, including BankAm South, FedEx and Dell Computer. Kyle's articles have appeared on Morningstar.com, IHIQS, Seeking Alpha, Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, EIN Newsdesk, Google Finance, Motley Fool, MSN Money, and AOL Daily Finance.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Kyle Spencer.
Currently, there are no blog details for Kyle Spencer.
Currently, there are no book details for Kyle Spencer.
Latest Comments more »
- The problem with all of the... on The anti-QE rhetoric is building just in time f...
- I'm voting with the Fed. re... on The Paradigm Shift Has Begun - This Isn't Going...
- He's not saying that your t... on The Paradigm Shift Has Begun - This Isn't Going...
- Agreed, there are too many ... on The Paradigm Shift Has Begun - This Isn't Going...
- The bears may be about to t... on Bears Signal A Coming Correction
Latest comments on Kyle's Articles
Latest Articles on Demographics
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Think Pink! How American Women Will Make Or Break Corporate Earnings Over The Next Decade
- Yahoo Acquires PlayerScale, Expands Empire Into Gaming
- Yahoo LEAPS: Like Stealing Babies From A Candy Store
- VXX: Wall Street's One Click Bandit
- Why Is Warren Buffett Getting Into Commercial Insurance? It's All About The Float