Kyle's Picks

View Kyle's Picks' Comments BY TICKER:
  • I Hear The Shorts Knocking, But, I'm Staying Long On Inovio [View article]
    *BRG
    Apr 9, 2014. 09:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Hear The Shorts Knocking, But, I'm Staying Long On Inovio [View article]
    BGR, thank you for speaking up and writing this article
    Apr 9, 2014. 09:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Hear The Shorts Knocking, But, I'm Staying Long On Inovio [View article]
    BRG, thank you for speaking up and writing this article
    Apr 9, 2014. 09:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Behind The Scenes With Proactive, Inovio And Unilife [View article]
    Personally I will be holding my long position in Inovio through vgx-3100 p2 results...Richard do you plan on holding your short position through those results ? .....thank you for the write up by the way it was interesting
    Mar 27, 2014. 04:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio Pharmaceuticals Raises $63 Million: Dr. J. Joseph Kim, CEO, Tells Us Why [View article]
    good interview thanks for the write up..very insightful
    Mar 6, 2014. 06:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio VGX-1027 News [View instapost]
    Thanks for posting
    Feb 24, 2014. 09:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Look Back At Biotech Short Picks [View article]
    anyone who took you advice on shorting Inovio earlier this year got squeezed for a 300% loss dont forget to clarify that lol, and in regard to you boasting about INO's recent price drop, well most of the bio-tech market has experienced a re-set so anyone still short on Biotechs might want to consider covering here before the bull market resumes after this latest correction, we will have re-visit you short picks in a few months enhd and see the real story, if your correct then i'll give you credit
    Oct 31, 2013. 02:49 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio: The Right Place At The Right Time [View article]
    October upcoming conference, view link for details http://bit.ly/HeWYSQ
    Oct 22, 2013. 03:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio: The Right Place At The Right Time [View article]
    7th Vaccine & ISV Congress 27-29 October 2013 Inovio very active in this upcoming conference..see link for details http://bit.ly/HeWYSQ
    Oct 22, 2013. 03:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio: The Right Place At The Right Time [View article]
    petethepanzer,

Vical could have been mentioned in this article also, both companies are potentially poised to reap the benefits of the continued growth in the vaccine market for years to come.
    Oct 21, 2013. 07:58 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio: The Right Place At The Right Time [View article]
    Mark thank you for the comment a long with all the other's..Dr. Scumpia was very generous to take his time and share his knowledge in the article. Having a doctors opinion on the topics discussed who's not affiliated with Inovio is what I was looking for when I set out to write the article, I figured readers would appreciate that element to it.
    Oct 21, 2013. 07:52 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio: The Right Place At The Right Time [View article]
    Orpilot, thank you for you comment..Inovio's management and scientist have been busy the last few years advancing and refining their research, the company looks stronger now then ever before.
    Oct 21, 2013. 01:13 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vical's Herpes Vaccine: An Update [View article]
    Thank you for responding and posting that link. I would like to think giving the recent data on ep their view might have changed a bit. Roche pipeline now features two vaccines delivered by ep, along with two recent studies conducted by Novartis using the Cellectra device. Adjuvant delivery looks to be in need of innovation. I would be very interested to get a recent statement on the topic at hand from Vical management, thank you for taking the time to talk about this subject. Do you possibly have a contact in the company to get some info regarding this stuff?
    Sep 17, 2013. 02:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vical's Herpes Vaccine: An Update [View article]
    Theodore,
    thank you for your article dna vaccines seem to be getting more optimized and refined making there chances of getting to market highly probable in the next few years in my opinion, I know a major problem in the past has been the lack of efficient delivery, i hold shares in inovio where their electroporation device cellectra has been showing great results in garnering immune responses with efficient delivery of dna and rna vaccines into the cell, i know vical has explored this option in the past but in your opinion do you think vical management is exploring ep delivery for their vaccines giving the recent advancements in this technology and if not do you believe they should be?
    Sep 16, 2013. 04:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio's Partnership And Its Many Benefits [View article]
    "Electroporation Is Validated"...Thank you for highlighting this because that part of the deal really stood out to me.
    Sep 11, 2013. 02:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment