View as an RSS Feed
Analyzing Earnings As Of Q3 2014
Tue, Dec. 9 • 1 Comment
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About (Vol. 20)
- Oil Price Decline - In Pictures
- You Thought QE Was Over?
3 Things Worth Thinking About
- Following the October swoon, stocks have vaulted to all-time highs.
- Such periods of exuberance have never ended well for investors as they were deluded by near-term "greed" which blinded them to the building risks.
- The current decline in commodity prices suggests that the globally weak economic environment is a rising deflationary force.
- Housing - Outside Of Prices, Not Much Recovery
- Chart Of The Day: Junk Bonds As An Early Warning
- Be Careful, The Correction May Not Be Over
The Statistical Recovery Continues
Wed, Oct. 15 • 3 Comments
Inflation: Will The Fed Move Too Soon?
Wed, Aug. 6 • 6 Comments
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About (Volume 2)
GDP - Pre/Post Annual Revisions In Pictures
Thu, Jul. 31 • 2 Comments
Misunderstandings Of The End Of QE
Wed, Jul. 30 • 8 Comments
- Stocks Will Rise And The 3 Trades You Can't Make
5 Things To Ponder: Thoughts From The Beach
Fri, Jul. 4 • 4 Comments
TFTB - Likely Rates Will Continue To Fall
Thu, Jul. 3 • 5 Comments
- The Fed Needs You To Sell Your Bonds
- Is The Fed Mistaken About Inflation?
- The Great American Economic Growth Myth
- 3 Reasons The Markets Could Still Go Higher
- There Is No Asset Bubble?
- Visualizing Bob Farrell's 10 Rules
- The Next Secular Bull Market Is Still A Few Years Away
- Euro Crisis: 366 Days Later
- June Rally Complete - Summer Decline Coming?
- Bernanke Plays It Safe - No QE
- Risk Ratio Indicating More Correction Coming
- Market Issues Confirmed Sell Signal
- The Rise Of Dependency And The Hidden Depression
- 10 More Years Of Low Stock Market Returns
- Use Any Near Term Rally To Rebalance Positions, Reduce Risk
- Earnings Likely To Be 'Better Than Expected'