View as an RSS Feed
View Lares Capital's Articles BY TICKER:
Perion: A Likely Victim Of 'Short And Distort'
- Yesterday's article about Perion made non-factual and grossly distortive claims about the company.
- The author of the article supposedly works for a multinational research firm whose name seems to be completely unknown.
- I have evidence that the "research firm" that wrote the article aren't who they say they are.
Highway Holdings Limited Move To Myanmar Should Add 50% To Its Value
- Highway Holdings Limited is struggling with rising labor costs in China.
- The company plans to move to a much cheaper Myanmar starting this year.
- Once it has moved, the labor costs savings should significantly increase its value.
Willi-Food International Should Be Taken Private For A Potential 100% Gain
- Willi-Food International was already trading at a large discount to its fair value.
- The market misinterpreted the owners share sale to an investment group as "an insider sell".
- The new owners should take the company "private" easily realizing a tremendous gain.
Emerson Radio Is No Longer A Value Trap
- Emerson is worth almost twice its current price if it's sold as part of its parent bankruptcy liquidation..
- It's much more valuable as a brand licensing business than a manufacturer of products.
- While the company looked like a "value trap" for years, I expect Emerson to be sold to new shareholders in May who will restructure the company.
- Should Sterling Construction Company Be Given Another Chance?
- Why Omega Protein Should Be In Your Portfolio
- FitLife Is Very Cheap, But Probably Not For Long
- Micronet Enertec: Post-Merger Messy Financials Obscure Explosive Growth Potential
- Versar: Buy This Boring Stock For Superior Return
- Commtouch: An Obvious Acquisition Target
- 2013 Scorecard And Top Five Ideas For Next Year (Part 2)
- Market Will Stay Flat But You Can Win By Buying Losers (Part 1)
- Why India And Russia Will Outperform Next Year
- Buy Hungary, Buy Magyar Telekom!
- MIND CTI: A Victim Of The Law Of Small Numbers
- EZCorp: From Irrational Exuberance To Irrational Pessimism
- MicroFinancial: A Subprime Lender Every Investor Should Love
- Web.Com: Bankrupt In 5 Years? (And Other Fun Topics)
- WWWW: The Greatest Stock Promotion Story Ever Told
- Perion: A Misunderstood And Unappreciated Merger
- Top Image Systems - It Can Be Bought For A Song
- Perion And Conduit: Match Made In Heaven?
- Is Keating Capital A Sound Investment?
- Left For Dead, Perma-Fix Is Showing Sudden Signs Of Life
- Hedging Strategy For The Rest Of The Year
- Rick's Cabaret Is A Cheap 'Sin' Stock Worth More Than Double
- Spar Group: A Growth Company At A Still Very Reasonable Price
- Omega Protein: Why The Short Case Is Flawed
- A False Dawn In The Land Of The Rising Sun
- How To Get Around The New Google "Opt-In" Policy (In Four Simple Pictures)
- Versar: A Great Opportunity In A Sequester Panic
- Crown Crafts: A Cheap Equity With A Hidden Catalyst