View as an RSS Feed
PRO Top Ideas
Top Ideas are high-conviction long or short ideas focused on market mispricings with asymmetric risk/reward profiles.
Highway Holdings Limited Move To Myanmar Should Add 50% To Its Value
- Highway Holdings Limited is struggling with rising labor costs in China.
- The company plans to move to a much cheaper Myanmar starting this year.
- Once it has moved, the labor costs savings should significantly increase its value.
Willi-Food International Should Be Taken Private For A Potential 100% Gain
- Willi-Food International was already trading at a large discount to its fair value.
- The market misinterpreted the owners share sale to an investment group as "an insider sell".
- The new owners should take the company "private" easily realizing a tremendous gain.
Emerson Radio Is No Longer A Value Trap
- Emerson is worth almost twice its current price if it's sold as part of its parent bankruptcy liquidation..
- It's much more valuable as a brand licensing business than a manufacturer of products.
- While the company looked like a "value trap" for years, I expect Emerson to be sold to new shareholders in May who will restructure the company.
- Should Sterling Construction Company Be Given Another Chance?
- Why Omega Protein Should Be In Your Portfolio
- FitLife Is Very Cheap, But Probably Not For Long
- Micronet Enertec: Post-Merger Messy Financials Obscure Explosive Growth Potential
- Versar: Buy This Boring Stock For Superior Return
- Commtouch: An Obvious Acquisition Target
- MIND CTI: A Victim Of The Law Of Small Numbers
- MicroFinancial: A Subprime Lender Every Investor Should Love
- Perion: A Misunderstood And Unappreciated Merger
- Top Image Systems - It Can Be Bought For A Song
- Left For Dead, Perma-Fix Is Showing Sudden Signs Of Life
- Rick's Cabaret Is A Cheap 'Sin' Stock Worth More Than Double
- Spar Group: A Growth Company At A Still Very Reasonable Price