View as an RSS Feed
View Larry Dignan's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACN, ADBE, AKAM, AMAT, AMD, AMZN, AOL, BA, BBRY, BBY, BKS, BMC, BRCM, C, CA, CBS, CLWR, CMCSA, CNIC, COMS, CRM, CSCO, CTSH, CTXS, DELL, DIS, DTEGY, EBAY, EMC, F, FDC, FIRE, GM, GOOG, GRMN, HD, HPQ, IACI, IBM, IFNNY, INFY, INTC, INTU, JAVA, JBLU, LNKD, LNVGY, LOGM, MFE, MSFT, MU, N, NFLX, NIPNF, NOK, NOVL, NT, NTAP, NVDA, NWS, NYT, OMTR, ORCL, OSTK, OUTR, PALM, PTI, QCOM, RACK, RAX, RHDC, RHT, RNWK, S, SAP, SAY, SCOR, SFSF, SIRI, SNE, STX, SYMC, T, TDC, TJX, TM, TOSBF, TWX, UIS, VG, VMW, VZ, WDC, XLK, XRX, YHOO
- Can Apple's iPhone, iPad Duo Spur an Enterprise Halo Effect?
- Amazon's e-Book Sales Surge: Was It the Kindle or the iPad App?
- Motorola's Breakup in Sight: Nokia Siemens Buys Wireless Networking Unit
- Did Apple's iPhone Antenna Flap Delay the Rumored Verizon Debut?
- A Cheat Sheet to Google's Second Quarter Earnings
- Apple's iPhone Antenna Issue: Overblown, Hubris or Simple Testing Mistake?
- Infosys Wrestles With India IT Worker Turnover
- Intel, AMD Earnings: Has the Hardware Upgrade Cycle Peaked?
- Microsoft's Office Upgrade Cycles Helped by Software Assurance Licensing
- Google's Master Android Plan: Make Us All App Developers
- Is It Do or Die for RIM?
- Oracle: Sun Profitable; Exadata Sales Pipeline Nears $1 Billion
- RIM Earnings: International Sales to Shine, But Blackberry Losing Grip in U.S.
- Red Hat: Solid Quarter, JBoss Lands Big Deals
- Analysts Drool Over Apple iPhone 4 Upgrade Cycle
- Adobe Delivers Solid Quarter, Cites Creative Suite Upgrade
- Apple: 3 Million iPads in 80 Days
- Amazon's Kindle in Crosshairs as Barnes & Noble Cuts Nook Prices
- Does AT&T Deserve All the Abuse It Gets?
- Is Microsoft Missing the iPad Curve?
- Apple iPhone to Verizon Drumbeat Picks Up Steam
- IBM Launches Mobile Software Development Lab
- Apple's iPhone 4 Expected to Add a Quarterly Kick
- Will Google Downshift on Checkout for PayPal?
- Is AT&T Stranded Alone on the Data Cap Island?
- Bing's Banner Week: Plugs From Steve Jobs and Google
- Intel: Are PC Sales as Good as They're Going to Get?
- AT&T: What Apple's iPhone 4 Means for Its Business
- Apple's Jobs Pushes iPhone Parity Out of Rivals' Reach
- iPad Killers Are Even Further Behind Apple Than Thought
- EMC, NetApp Surge on the Storage Market Share Rankings
- Android Tablets May Have an Opening vs. Apple iPad