Individual investor interested in dividend growth stocks and building an income producing portfolio to cover my yearly expenses. Also, interested in minimizing my expenses by practicing frugality, carefully planning my spending, and staying debt free.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
My Dividend Income Portfolio Follow along with my real world dividend income investing portfolio. Updated monthly with new positions, buys and sells, and dividend reinvestment. I decided that trying to make it with capital gains alone was folly, so my investing strategy has switched to income investing. I'm in the process of building ...More
a long term, "buy and monitor" portfolio that will generate a substantial income down the road.
Currently, there are no book details for Larry Harnar.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- David,Nice to see your port... on Dividend Growth Investing: A Primer
- Intel has done okay for me ... on The Case For Owning Digital Realty Trust: When ...
- Sure thing, Tim.Bought some... on What If Your Portfolio Looks Like A Mutual Fund?
- Apacheman15,As a general ru... on My K.I.S.S. Portfolio May 2013 Update
- Part Time,I appreciate the ... on My K.I.S.S. Portfolio May 2013 Update
Latest comments on Larry's Articles
- Larry Harnar on 5 Dividend-Paying Retail Stocks That Offer Grow...
- David Crosetti on 5 Dividend-Paying Retail Stocks That Offer Grow...
- Miz Magic DiviDogs on Increasing Dividend Income By Redeploying Capital
- Robert Allan Schwartz on Increasing Dividend Income By Redeploying Capital
- Cheesehusker on Increasing Dividend Income By Redeploying Capital