This user currently has no profile.
Individual investor interested in dividend growth stocks and building an income producing portfolio to cover my yearly expenses. Also, interested in minimizing my expenses by practicing frugality, carefully planning my spending, and staying debt free.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
My Dividend Income Portfolio Follow along with my real world dividend income investing portfolio. Updated monthly with new positions, buys and sells, and dividend reinvestment. I decided that trying to make it with capital gains alone was folly, so my investing strategy has switched to income investing. I'm in the process of building ...More
a long term, "buy and monitor" portfolio that will generate a substantial income down the road.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Bob,take a look at yield hu... on Retiree: What Role Should High Yield Play In A ...
- Thanks. Very well thought o... on A Riff On Rates And Realty
- Thanks Ryan. Yeah, only wis... on 3 Micro Caps With Macro Yields
- Well, it's not like the gov... on Experts recommend closing Obamacare site due to...
- Sysco Corp (SYY) increases ... on Dividend Champions: 10 Increases Expected By Ja...
Latest comments on Larry's Articles