View as an RSS Feed
View Larry Meyers' Articles BY TICKER:
Portfolio Recovery Associates: Collecting 3x Its Investments
- Portfolio Recovery Associates is one of the nation’s leading debt collection agencies.
- It generates 20% ROE and 15% EPS growth.
- It collects multiples of what it pays for debt, and finances those purchases with 3% credit.
- Regulatory concerns are weighing on the stock.
Short Payday Lenders: DOJ/CFPB Out For Blood
- CFPB rules will deliver major revenue cuts.
- Banks cutting off payday lender operations accounts.
- Limited remedies could kill the companies.
- QC Holdings: Acquisition Target At 161% Premium
- Regal Cinemas: The Only Way To Invest In Movies
- First Cash Owns Mexico, So You Should Own First Cash
- 33% Upside To This Overlooked Specialty Financier
- 3 Must-Sell Dow Stocks For 2014
- 3 Must-Buy Dow Stocks For 2014
- It's Time To Short IMAX
- EZCorp: 27% Trading Upside, 100% Long-Term Upside
- How To Protect Your Muni Bonds During Detroit's Bankruptcy
- Tiffany's Earnings Deliver Mixed Assessment Of The Economy
- MicroFinancials' Niche Success May Foretell A Lynchian 10-Bagger
- The CFPB Is Not Armageddon, So Buy These Stocks
- Yield Kidnapped By The Fed? Why It Happened, And Today's Best Income Investments
- 3 Must-Buy Fixed Income Stocks For 2013
- 3 Must-Short Dow Stocks For 2013
- 3 Must-Buy Dow Stocks For 2013
- Neither Microsoft Nor Icahn Can Save Netflix
- Is Walt Disney A Hold Forever Stock?
- This Start-Up Is The Short Sell Signal For Diet Stocks
- Adjusting Your Portfolio For Success Using A Macro Look At 2H 2012
- 2 6%+ Yielding REITs You've Never Heard Of
- 2 Must-Short Stocks To Hedge Your Portfolio
- Is Coke A Forever Hold Stock?
- 2 Required Holdings For Any Fixed Income Portfolio
- 3 More Dividend-Paying Stocks To Hold Forever And Then Some
- The Buckle: King Of Clothing Retailers Blows Away Competitors
- Is It Time To Short Gold?
- Forget Banks - Buy These Hugely Undervalued Financials Instead
- The Day The Retail Store Died
- What Apple, And Everyone Else, Will Do With Their Cash Piles