View Larry Meyers' Articles BY TICKER:
This Turnaround Will Return 100% Within 3 Years
- EZCORP has thrown out incompetent management and returned to core principles.
- Latin American operations are booming and a driver of future revenues.
- US regulatory risk has been minimized as company shifts from payday to installment loans.
- Stock trades at ridiculous 6.4x estimates.
2 Top Travel Stocks
- Despite a weak economy, those that can afford to travel, do.
- Airlines have made an explosive comeback.
- Theme parks provide great cash flow for dividend investors.
4 Famous Names That Increased Their Dividends... Again
- Companies that raise dividends signal safety.
- Retirement investors want to keep an eye out for these stocks.
- These 4 stocks raised dividends earlier this year.
Everyman's Guide To 3 Favorite Gold Investments
- As a hard asset, gold has a place in every long-term portfolio.
- Better to hold the physical asset than a contract.
- Trading gold is risky as it is impossible to predict direction.
MarineMax: It's Been Choppy Seas; Clear Sailing Ahead?
- The largest boat dealer in the US.
- Targets upscale buyers with $148,000 avg. price tag.
- 22% same store sales increase may foretell bigger things to come.
Ackman's Implosion Means Herbalife's Path Of Least Resistance Is Up
- Ackman's claims will no longer be taken seriously, which removes downward trading pressure on HLF.
- The primary downward trading catalyst has neutralized himself.
- Traders now have a short-to-medium-term window with little interference.
- Short-selling claims may or may not have merit, but only the FTC/DOJ/FBI matter now.
- Path of least trading resistance is up, but fundamentals may be a different story.
Portfolio Recovery Associates: Collecting 3x Its Investments
- Portfolio Recovery Associates is one of the nation’s leading debt collection agencies.
- It generates 20% ROE and 15% EPS growth.
- It collects multiples of what it pays for debt, and finances those purchases with 3% credit.
- Regulatory concerns are weighing on the stock.
Short Payday Lenders: DOJ/CFPB Out For Blood
- CFPB rules will deliver major revenue cuts.
- Banks cutting off payday lender operations accounts.
- Limited remedies could kill the companies.
- QC Holdings: Acquisition Target At 161% Premium
- Regal Cinemas: The Only Way To Invest In Movies
- First Cash Owns Mexico, So You Should Own First Cash
- 33% Upside To This Overlooked Specialty Financier
- 3 Must-Sell Dow Stocks For 2014
- 3 Must-Buy Dow Stocks For 2014
- It's Time To Short IMAX
- EZCorp: 27% Trading Upside, 100% Long-Term Upside
- How To Protect Your Muni Bonds During Detroit's Bankruptcy
- Tiffany's Earnings Deliver Mixed Assessment Of The Economy
- MicroFinancials' Niche Success May Foretell A Lynchian 10-Bagger
- The CFPB Is Not Armageddon, So Buy These Stocks
- Yield Kidnapped By The Fed? Why It Happened, And Today's Best Income Investments
- 3 Must-Buy Fixed Income Stocks For 2013
- 3 Must-Short Dow Stocks For 2013
- 3 Must-Buy Dow Stocks For 2013
- Neither Microsoft Nor Icahn Can Save Netflix
- Is Walt Disney A Hold Forever Stock?
- This Start-Up Is The Short Sell Signal For Diet Stocks
- Adjusting Your Portfolio For Success Using A Macro Look At 2H 2012
- 2 6%+ Yielding REITs You've Never Heard Of
- 2 Must-Short Stocks To Hedge Your Portfolio
- Is Coke A Forever Hold Stock?
- 2 Required Holdings For Any Fixed Income Portfolio