This user currently has no profile.
Husband, father of three, grandfather of two and long time investor. Bought my first stock at 16 years old, it was called Unishops and it went bankrupt. I kept on investing and now have a decent size portfolio. Best investing book I ever read was "The Future for Investors" by Jeremy Siegel. I believe in companies that pay dividends, have strong cash flow and have some type of moat.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- A couple comments. KMI does... on Kinder Morgan Inc.'s Gutsy Move Into The Bakken
- Excellent article, I agree ... on Kinder Morgan Inc.'s Gutsy Move Into The Bakken
- Good luck Paul, I hope you ... on Exxon Mobil: Slow But Steady, Value Erosion Is ...
- Hi Paul, good to hear from ... on Exxon Mobil: Slow But Steady, Value Erosion Is ...
- Mike - XOM has never been a... on Exxon Mobil: Slow But Steady, Value Erosion Is ...
Latest comments on Larry Smith's Articles