This user currently has no profile.
Husband, father of three, grandfather of two and long time investor. Bought my first stock at 16 years old, it was called Unishops and it went bankrupt. I kept on investing and now have a decent size portfolio. Best investing book I ever read was "The Future for Investors" by Jeremy Siegel. I believe in companies that pay dividends, have strong cash flow and have some type of moat.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I think much of what he has... on Coca-Cola Misses Estimates As Management Is Scr...
- Before My. Wintergreen conc... on Coca-Cola Misses Estimates As Management Is Scr...
- Don't think they are lookin... on Denning: Climate improves for E&P acquisitions,...
- If I remember right, XOM ha... on Denning: Climate improves for E&P acquisitions,...
- I think this is more a sing... on Premium milk product coming from Coca-Cola
Latest comments on Larry Smith's Articles