This user currently has no profile.
Husband, father of three, grandfather of two and long time investor. Bought my first stock at 16 years old, it was called Unishops and it went bankrupt. I kept on investing and now have a decent size portfolio. Best investing book I ever read was "The Future for Investors" by Jeremy Siegel. I believe in companies that pay dividends, have strong cash flow and have some type of moat.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Exactly what is wrong with ... on Ackman's battle with Herbalilfe gets political
- Peak oil is a myth. Accordi... on Worried About Exxon Mobil? Are You Kidding Me?
- I am not worried, XOM antic... on Worried About Exxon Mobil? Are You Kidding Me?
- Thanks for the nice comment... on Why I Sold Apple And Bought Yahoo
- XOM is my largest holding a... on Exxon Mobil Needs A Big Dividend Hike This Year