This user currently has no profile.
Husband, father of three, grandfather of two and long time investor. Bought my first stock at 16 years old, it was called Unishops and it went bankrupt. I kept on investing and now have a decent size portfolio. Best investing book I ever read was "The Future for Investors" by Jeremy Siegel. I believe in companies that pay dividends, have strong cash flow and have some type of moat.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Other MLPs getting sold, but not like KMI, down 4% Sep 4, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- LOL, as good a reason as an... on Microsoft Or Disney - Which To Buy
- Thanks Paul, we will see ho... on Microsoft Or Disney - Which To Buy
- During my lunch break today... on Microsoft Or Disney - Which To Buy
- Thanks for the comment Brad... on Microsoft Or Disney - Which To Buy
- Thank you for sharing that ... on Microsoft Or Disney - Which To Buy