View as an RSS Feed
View Larry Smith's Articles BY TICKER:
Why I Like Exxon Mobil While Others Don't
- The economics of oil and natural gas have changed, but Exxon Mobil will still make money.
- Exxon Mobil's integrated approach is a strength, not a weakness.
- Exxon Mobil's dividend and buyback policy enriches investors.
The Oil Price Rubber Band Will Soon Snap Back
- Despite what some have said, oil demand is not falling.
- The rapid growth in production is outpacing the slowing (not falling) demand growth.
- I believe the imbalance is short term and oil will go higher.
2014 Portfolio Review And Reflections On The Last 7 Years
- In 2014 I accomplished my main goal of increasing my dividend income.
- My 2014 total return was disappointing, but understandable.
- Seven years of results shows it is hard to beat the S&P 500.
- Altria: This 5% Yielder Is My Next Buy
- Why I Sold Apple And Bought Yahoo
- A No-Brainer Dividend Growth Investment
- Dividend Growth Investing 'Is' Total Return Investing
- 2013 Portfolio Review And 2014 Goals
- A Father's Investment Advice To His Son
- Adding Ventas As Another Pillar To My Portfolio
- Microsoft Or Disney - Which To Buy
- 4 Stocks I Like- But I Am Not Buying
- I Own 3 Of The Dow's Worst Performers - 'Oh My!'
- Why 2014 Will Be The 6th Straight Up Year For Stocks
- Apple's Free Software Announcement - Much Ado About Nothing
- As The End Of Year Approaches, Look To Buy The Losers
- 5 Buffett Traits That Lead Me To Microsoft
- Don't Listen To Peter Schiff Or Any Other Market Forecaster
- Have Cash Ready For 4 Upcoming Buying Opportunities
- The Future Of Energy Looks Much Like Today
- Exxon Mobil Is An Outstanding Choice
- Adding Realty Income As Another Pillar To My Portfolio
- Walgreen: The Prescription For Dividends And Growth
- Dividend Growth Winners And Losers When Rates Rise
- Jim Cramer Is Wrong About P&G
- 6 Lessons Learned From Up And Down Markets
- Look Beyond Tomorrow And Buy Exxon Mobil
- If The Keystone XL Is Rejected, Canadian National Railway Will Benefit The Most
- A Dividend-Growth Investor's Dilemma
- 6 Reasons The Market Is Going Much Higher
- 5 Reasons We Stink As Investors
- Berkshire Hathaway Is A Sell