This user currently has no profile.
Lateral Capital Management, Inc. (“LCMI”) is a long/short credit & equity fund focussed on the infrastructure, mining & resources, oil & gas, renewables and utility sectors primarily in North America.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Developed International Markets, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Lateral Capital Management, Inc. Lateral Capital Management, Inc. (“LCMI”) has been managing futures, forex and equity funds for institutional clients in the United States, Italy, England and Australia for over six (6) years. Our head office is in New York City. Our primary focus is macro long/short global investing, growth investing and ...More
value arbitrage. Our three flagship funds are currently closed to new investors (as of June, 2010): * Lateral Merger Arbitrage Fund LP * Lateral New American Opps LP * Lateral Capital Long-Short Asian Value LP
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- "Landlocked" in t... on Understanding TECO Energy's Operations, Acquisi...
- Thanks for sharing this ana... on Matador Resources Is A Strong Stock And It May ...
- We hold no positions in CHK... on Chesapeake Energy: Realizing A Nightmare
- Shouldn't the all stock alt... on Tim Hortons: How To View The Transaction From A...
- Nice analysis. Our LBO anal... on PetSmart: Any Takeover Premium Likely Limited
Latest comments on Lateral Capital Management's Articles
- This or That on Weight Watchers International Inc. Has Reduced ...
- Michael Ranalli on Weight Watchers International Inc. Has Reduced ...
- The Critical Investor on Weight Watchers International Inc. Has Reduced ...
- Time & Model on Weight Watchers International Inc. Has Reduced ...
- Lateral Capital Ma... on Weight Watchers International Inc. Has Reduced ...