This user currently has no profile.
Starks has worked for well-known energy companies in marketing, planning, and engineering. She brings this experience, along with extensive research and investing, to profiling energy companies by investing segment in her monthly newsletter.
- Description: CEO. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
STRIKE PRICE Murder disrupts a billion-dollar oil deal. When several people involved in bidding for an oil refinery are murdered, the situation becomes far more than a billion-dollar business deal. A self-made woman in the oil industry, Lynn Dayton fights to save lives when escalating attacks reveal a hired assassin's ...More
plan to disrupt oil trade, wreck world economies, and draw another global power into dangerous confrontation with the United States. Are the killers rogue civil servants challenging the Cherokees' financial independence, Sansei operatives again wreaking violence, or sinister investors swapping the bidding war for a real one? Lynn Dayton and Cherokee tribal executive Jesse Drum must learn to trust each other so they can find and stop the killers. Can sobering up really be fatal? How have so many of the deaths been made to appear accidental? Who's creating weapons with modern poisons and ancient Cherokee arts?
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Fair enough. I wanted to no... on Athletic Momentum For Athlon?
- It is useful to see the div... on Athletic Momentum For Athlon?
- There are other tank car ma... on Phillips 66 - Creative Deal Shows Buffett Is Ge...
- Excellent update on OIS. Th... on Oil States International: More Value In Spin-Off?
- Buffett made an excellent i... on Phillips 66 - Creative Deal Shows Buffett Is Ge...