Latest Data Suggests Gold Supply Could Be In Major Deficit In 2015
- Latest World Gold Council supply/demand data together with that from the Shanghai Gold Exchange and other sources suggests a big physical gold supply deficit this year.
- Analysis of the latest gold supply and demand figures.
- Gold flows into China far higher than World Gold Council figures would appear to suggest.
- SPDR Gold Shares have seen net inflow so far this year.
- Indian gold demand expected to increase in 2015 on reduction in import duties.
- Gold Turnaround Due In Near Future - But What Is Near?
- 1,000 Tons, 1,200 Tons Or 1,750 Tons?: How High Are China's Real Gold Imports?
- Playing The Long Game: How Big Are China's Real Gold Reserves?