This user currently has no profile.
Lawrence S. York is the founder & Chief Investment Officer of ProActive Advisors, LLC a private investment management firm focused on mult-asset class portfolios seeking growth plus capital preservation. Mr. York’s investment expertise is honed by 25 year’s investment experience having worked at Dean Witter Reynolds, EF Hutton, the CEO of his own broker dealer, as well as by being the co-founder and CIO of the first Internet mutual fund- WWW Internet Fund and actively managing the 360Portfolios.™ and Next Wave Fund I, a Long-Short Equity Hedge fund partnership. Mr. York is a well-informed writer and thought leader whose articles, interviews, and quotes have been published in national and regional business news and ...More trade journals including Barron’s, Investor’s Business Daily, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The LA & New York Times, The Sacramento Bee, and the Journal of Finance. Mr. York was educated at Berea College where he earned a BA in Political Science and at the University of Kentucky where he earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the Gatton College of Business. He resides in Lexington, Kentucky with his wife and two sons where he focuses on his investment practice and espouses how alternative strategies can yield better opportunities.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It seems to me this is an a... on Why The 'Mean Reversion' Focus Can Be A Costly ...
- Factor in new capital regs ... on The Least Understood Dynamic In Today's Economy...
- A.S.S.U.M.E. on Why I'm A Reluctant Bull
- I think the confusion is un... on There Is More Than A Mere Bubble In The Stock M...
- NQ should only book revenue... on NQ Mobile: Disputing The Short Thesis Of A Rece...