View as an RSS Feed
View Lee Boy's Articles BY TICKER:
The French State Is Better At Investing Than You Might Think
- The French State’s investments have outperformed the CAC40 in the last years.
- The French Government is a long-term investor who likes a good dividend like you and me.
- There are some nice investment ideas in the French State’s portfolio.
A Bright Future In Africa Makes Vivendi A Long-Term Buy
- Vivendi and its pay TV subsidiary Canal+ could get hit hard by Netflix in France.
- However, Vivendi has a massive expansion opportunity in French-speaking Africa.
- The market could focus on the short term without seeing the big picture.
Get Ready To Buy Total
- Total remains one of the strongest oil majors.
- The French company also is a strong dividend provider with interesting long-term catalysts.
- Wait for the price to cross the 200-day moving average.
Orange Is Turning Green
- Orange has been considered a cash cow for years and lost its ability to innovate.
- However, three catalysts (consolidation of the French Telecom industry, innovation and Africa) make Orange a long-term buy.
- In order to counter the competition driven by Tech companies, Orange is poised to become a European leader.
Ingenico Is A Great Long-Term Investment With A Nice Short-Term Catalyst
- Thanks to strong 2013 results, Ingenico strengthened its leadership in the smart terminals and transaction services industries.
- The French company should benefit from major growth engines in the upcoming years, which should drive the revenues.
- Ingenico is eligible to the new French PEA-PME (a new popular investment account), which should boost the share price in the short-term.
Ferragamo Offers A Diversified And Long-Term Exposure To The Luxury Industry
- Ferragamo has a strong positioning on the Premium segment and a diversified profile.
- The Italian company is well positioned to benefit from all the major growth engines of the luxury industry in the upcoming years.
- Ferragamo announced increasing revenues and improving margins for 2013.
Luxottica: A Strong But Expensive Income Investment After Year-End Results
- 2013 revenues, operating margin and dividend increased by 3.2%, 5% and 12%, which makes Luxottica a strong income stock.
- LUX benefits from a strong positioning on the premium segment and can target many markets and customers including high net worth individuals.
- The luxury eye-wear industry should keep growing over the upcoming years and LUX is well positioned and diversified in order to benefit from new growth in emerging markets.
- Total Is A Solid Income Investment After Year-End Results
- Sanofi Is A Good Opportunity Right Now
- Moncler Will Warm-Up Your Portfolio This Winter
- Vale: Undervalued But Risky
- How To Analyze Luxury Companies
- Moleskine Offers Exposure To The Luxury Industry And A Great Upside Potential
- The Best Stock For Long-Term Investors
- Is It Time To Stop Speculating On Alcatel-Lucent?
- Total S.A.: Is It Time To Cash In Some Profits?
- Luxottica: A Good Play For Long-term Investors
- It's Still Time To Buy French Stocks: 3 Opportunities In The CAC40
- It Is Still Time To Buy Total S.A.
- Alcatel-Lucent Is Highly Undervalued At $1.56
- How To Buy Cheap Gold: Investment Opportunities In Gold Stocks
- Elections In France: What Will Be The Impact On The Markets?
- Alcatel-Lucent, Q1 2012 Results Triggered A 16% Decrease In The Share; Could It Be The Right Moment To Buy?
- Vale Offers Good Exposure To Emerging Markets With Limited Risk In Case Of Slowdown