View as an RSS Feed
View Leif Peterson's Articles BY TICKER:
Keryx Ferric Citrate (Zerenex) Could Potentially Save Hemodialysis Patients $1B Annually
- Approximately 500,000 end stage renal disease (ESRD) patients require hemodialysis three times per week.
- Anemia-management drug costs for such patients are at least $10,000 annually.
- Keryx ferric citrate compound (Zerenex) may result in reduced health care costs of ESRD.
- Building A More Stable, Low-Risk Hedging Portfolio
- Best Dividend-Paying Assets
- Top 10 Stocks With the Greatest Dividend Increases
- Energy Play: Trend Suggests It's Time to Invest in Exxon, Energy REITS
- Top 40 Dividend Stocks for 2011 Based on Concordance Analysis
- Dividend Growth Charts for 110 Quality Dividend Stocks
- High-Yield Dividend Stocks: Data Mining I
- Beware of the Big Bear Market
- The Next Bull Market Is 4-8 Months Away
- Why You Should Stick With the Dollar and the U.S.
- The Detroit Syndrome of Economic Failure