Leonard is an editor of BioTuesdays.com. Before joining the blog, Leonard amassed 36 years of experience as a financial journalist, editor and manager with The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones News Service, and The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business, where he pioneered the development and launch of the newspaper’s Money & Markets section in the early 1990s. Most recently, he was Canada’s leading biotechnology and healthcare writer, as well as the author of a highly popular stock market blog on globeandmail.com.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Len Zehr.
BioTuesdays One thing is crystal clear – for the past couple of years, there has been a noticeable void of traditional business media coverage of all but the very largest healthcare companies. So, we’ve created BioTuesdays to change that. Our goal is to give great, but not necessarily big or well known, healthcare ...More
companies and their stories the exposure that they deserve.
Currently, there are no book details for Len Zehr.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for your kind words ... on Galena Targets Cancer Pain Market
- You may want to check out t... on Anything For A Buck: Jim Letourneau Looks To Ca...
- Hi, just a FYI. Canaccord G... on Novadaq Highlights Game Changer For The OR
- Yes, thanks. I know the sym... on Novadaq Highlights Game Changer For The OR
- Hi jdelta,FYI - we have cov... on IntelGenx Striving To Create A Second Biovail
Latest comments on Len's Articles