Leonid has a BS in Finance and Accounting, and also an MBA. Currently working for a Fortune 500 bank as a risk operations manager. His passion is stock research and economics data research. He has found that through the use of both technical and fundamental analysis the market is easier to predict. Leonid collects economic and demographic data and compiles it into consumers demand and investment needs. He has a winning record by analyzing companies and presenting financial data and recommendations.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there are no blog details for Leonid Kanopka.
Currently, there are no book details for Leonid Kanopka.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- ya like msphar said, rollin... on Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy
- @ berong: http://yhoo.it/Gz... on Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy
- monsieurmarket, all numbers... on Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy
- PJM79 you said it right at ... on Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy
- One last comment in referen... on Bank Of America May Fall Below $5