Leonid Kanopka

View Leonid Kanopka's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    ya like msphar said, rolling stone investment advice? Really? and they have the inside scoop on all of this how? Just hilarious! Who reads this sci-fi?
    Mar 21 04:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    @ berong: http://yhoo.it/GzmtZL
    GGP is in the financial sector, but REIT industry if that helps
    Mar 19 06:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    monsieurmarket, all numbers pulled from scottrade/finviz/yahoo
    Mar 19 04:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    PJM79 you said it right at first "it obviously must be taken with a grain of salt" of course it had nothing flattering to say about the bank. It was a bunch of wild accusations by someone who is clearly disgruntled for one reason or another. I look at the facts not conspiracy theories.
    Mar 19 04:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America May Fall Below $5 [View article]
    One last comment in reference to me saying "dealing with its tarnished image." People tend to forget very easily and quickly, especially considering some of the nasty comments on this board are coming from the some of the same individuals (not mentioning names) who stated exactly what you are just months ago when the stock was falling (how quickly we forget).
    Mar 14 08:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America May Fall Below $5 [View article]
    Ivan, Interesting article and analysis. Although, I must disagree. I see BAC reaching $10 before dipping under $5. I think its worst days are behind it with finances slowly coming in order and legal issues behind it (for the most part) dealing with its tarnished publish image will be the biggest challenge. The stock is up over 30% since I mentioned it in January

and 52% since I pointed out its guaranteed rise in late November:
    Mar 14 08:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    Steftheref said: "It surely can't be good news when an analyst changes his rating for RIM onto a 'Sell' from 'Speculative Buy'."

Not sure who he is speaking of here, but just to clear things up this is what I said: "There may be a buy opportunity, but I do not see that happening for quite some time. Given all of these factors I would recommend this stock as a SELL!"
    Mar 6 10:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Undervalued Stocks Paying 10%+ Dividends [View article]
    Good point waldipup it should, but in this case I did not because three seperate websites say the same thing therefore I thought it would be foolish to say an estimate is one thing when clearly it says something else
    Feb 29 08:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Chelsea Therapeutics Is A Buy Before March 28 [View article]
    Thank you for your additions Biomaster, these are all good arguements.
    Feb 29 07:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Undervalued Stocks Paying 10%+ Dividends [View article]
    It says 78 now, the link that opens is a subscribe to a trial I know, but on the left hand side it gives you the numbers in dollars. I know this sounds farfetched and I do not agree with this estimate, but nevertheless it is the estimate.
    Feb 28 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    agreed
    Feb 27 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    gwmadrigal,

thank you for your addition!
    Feb 27 05:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Tobacco Stocks To Add Steam To Your Portfolio [View article]
    Just an fyi since my recommendation:

PM +5.6%
    BTI +6.2%
    MO +1.1%

Avg +4.3%

Hope this helps,

LK
    Feb 27 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Financial Dividend Giants Set For A Recovery [View article]
    all financials dropped in 2011 John,

AB +5.8%
    AI +10.45%
    IVR +6%
    CIM +13.5%

Avg: +8.94%

Here are the upsides since I recommended,

hope this helps,

LK
    Feb 27 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Picks For Income Investors [View article]
    Regarding AOD,

For those who are still in doubt;

Feb 27 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment