Leonid Kanopka

View Leonid Kanopka's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    dialectical - that quote is from an article that I have never read. I would appreciate it if you did not post comments about things other people have said in their articles and linking it to me. This makes you lose all credibility and frankly is quite dumb. Please post your comments on the articles you are referring to, thank you, LK
    Jan 7 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    rlp748 -
    "comparing steve jobs with sadam hussein"
    apparently you did not read the article or I would like to know where you received your degree. I think you need to sharpen your reading comprehension skills
    Jan 6 04:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    KenC great observation, the stock market does move up and down please note it is always good to hedge against risk and not put all your eggs in one basket. Please see below for other recommendations I have made as well. Also, in regards to the other comments if you do not agree please address me individually, you say my article has no basis, yet your comments lose any credibility that you might have. It is okay to disagree, if you do please move on

KENC - as I stated, here are other stocks I have mentioned that are up/down:

FITB 27.21%
    LUV 10.74%
    FTR -12.12%
    XRX 13.19%
    Jan 6 04:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Healthcare Stocks For The Long-Term Investor [View article]
    Thank you for stopping by, If you like the article please recommend it using the button on the top left corner of the screen,

LK
    Jan 6 09:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Healthcare Stocks For The Long-Term Investor [View article]
    Those are from two different articles, and yes this still remains true! The stock market is unpredictable, look at what happened to stock prices in march 2009, or the dot-com bubble. Of course AAPL will not go down to $0 If you read all my articles I actually have recommended the giant before, but on a purely economical basis its foolish to expect 300% gains consistently like the crowd. If the stock fell it would not be the first time and if it rises it would not be the first time either. thank you for stopping by, LK
    Jan 6 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    Thank you everyone for such great debate in this article. I truly enjoyed reading all of your comments and opinions. If you like the article please do not forget to click the recommend button at the top of the screen. Thank you again, LK
    Jan 6 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Tobacco Stocks To Add Steam To Your Portfolio [View article]
    Yes that is correct Food Follower, thank you
    Jan 4 12:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Tobacco Stocks To Add Steam To Your Portfolio [View article]
    EPS and Sales are different - and once again the tobacco industry was a top performer the past 5-days.
    Jan 3 05:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Tobacco Stocks To Add Steam To Your Portfolio [View article]
    With sales nearly double what they were in 2004-5, outstanding growth rates, controlled debt and growing demand it is foolish not to consider the fact that EPS are up due to price increases and strong growth outside the U.S.

You are correct in your assertation of the exerpt "the tobacco industry has returned 36.45% in the past week" that made it the top performing industry.
    Jan 3 05:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Forget Apple, Microsoft Is The Sleeping Giant [View article]
    Dec 12 09:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    Just like the housing bubble right? No one saw that coming! Keep investing!
    Nov 29 06:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    BTM I am an extreme CAPITALIST! what I am not is an APPLE-IST
    Nov 29 06:55 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Apple Bubble Is Ready To Burst [View article]
    The stock option pricing issue is a source of uncertainty and will likely lead to share price volatility, furthermore.....thank you for your comments, but please re-read the article. It seems your lack of understanding in economics has blindsided you. Please read into the article and understand the facts. As I wrote in the first paragraph "If you left the symbol out and just told an investor that a stock had increased 420% + in the past five years, you would get a general consensus: Sell"

I know it is extremely hard but try to put your fascination and obsession aside for a moment. It is clear what type of investors most commenters are. "Ride the wave" investing. This is not profitable and I suggest you do a little more reading. If you all are certain of a stock, please by all means, sell your house, car, EVERYTHING, this way you can get super rich! I even read an article saying AAPL will be $10,000 a share,

good luck!
    Nov 29 03:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Possible Collapse Of Eurozone Creates Buying Opportunity Of A Lifetime In Financial Stocks [View article]
    financial stocks is the way to go right now despite the contrary belief

Nov 28 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment