Leonid Kanopka

View Leonid Kanopka's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Why Microsoft Would Be Smart To Buy InterDigital [View article]
    MSFT is sitting on 51.37B in total cash, 5B would be sweet deal for microsoft.....i like them better than apple anyway :)
    Oct 23, 2011. 04:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Pepsi Is A Strong Buy [View article]
    it has outperformed since 2008, check the graph, guess we will see
    Oct 13, 2011. 09:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Picks For Income Investors [View article]
    Actually bought at $4.5 in March 2009, there have been thirteen $0.12 dividends per share and 1 $0.08 dividend per share, along with and 16 $.06 dividends per shre. Now redo you math. RBL I am sorry that you have lost money, that is why people post ideas on here, for help.
    Oct 11, 2011. 09:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Picks For Income Investors [View article]
    I have held AOD for almost 2 years, my return is up over 40% including dividend yield, if it stops paying, I’ll pull out, but so far it’s a good personal investment. You are right, that was my mistake it is a closed end fund, thank you for pointing that out, and thank you for the heads up.
    Oct 10, 2011. 04:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Great Budget Stock Picks [View article]
    Hello Ed, thanks for stopping by, yes I most definitely agree, and not only the upside, but the dividend yield is quite attractive.
    Oct 10, 2011. 08:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Foreign Bank Stocks: Worth Another Look? [View article]
    I agree with you David, it seems like 2009 all over again, everyone was rushing to sell bank/financial stocks, just like they are now, and everyone feared a "complete collapse." 1 years later financials gained more traction than any other sector, stocks like IRE rose 19x, BAC 5x, RBS 5x, GGP 325x, and so on and so on. I think these foreign bank stocks might drop lower, but soon will be poised for a rebound of epic proportions.
    Oct 10, 2011. 01:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    ya like msphar said, rolling stone investment advice? Really? and they have the inside scoop on all of this how? Just hilarious! Who reads this sci-fi?
    Mar 21, 2012. 04:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    @ berong: http://yhoo.it/GzmtZL
    GGP is in the financial sector, but REIT industry if that helps
    Mar 19, 2012. 06:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Bank Of America Remains A Buy [View article]
    monsieurmarket, all numbers pulled from scottrade/finviz/yahoo
    Mar 19, 2012. 04:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America May Fall Below $5 [View article]
    One last comment in reference to me saying "dealing with its tarnished image." People tend to forget very easily and quickly, especially considering some of the nasty comments on this board are coming from the some of the same individuals (not mentioning names) who stated exactly what you are just months ago when the stock was falling (how quickly we forget).
    Mar 14, 2012. 08:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Undervalued Stocks Paying 10%+ Dividends [View article]
    Good point waldipup it should, but in this case I did not because three seperate websites say the same thing therefore I thought it would be foolish to say an estimate is one thing when clearly it says something else
    Feb 29, 2012. 08:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Chelsea Therapeutics Is A Buy Before March 28 [View article]
    Thank you for your additions Biomaster, these are all good arguements.
    Feb 29, 2012. 07:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Undervalued Stocks Paying 10%+ Dividends [View article]
    It says 78 now, the link that opens is a subscribe to a trial I know, but on the left hand side it gives you the numbers in dollars. I know this sounds farfetched and I do not agree with this estimate, but nevertheless it is the estimate.
    Feb 28, 2012. 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    agreed
    Feb 27, 2012. 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    gwmadrigal,

thank you for your addition!
    Feb 27, 2012. 05:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment