Leonid Kanopka

View Leonid Kanopka's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 4 Stocks With Heavy Insider Buying [View article]
    The link was originally on each of the stocks, but was taken out by the SA staff I have no control over that, and Again read the link. There is no sell just buy. If you are reading another link I would love to see it for this would be good information to share!
    Feb 26 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks With Heavy Insider Buying [View article]
    Tax Murderer read carefully before jumping at conclusions. Thank you for your continued support and reading my articles,

LK
    Feb 26 07:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks With Heavy Insider Buying [View article]
    Read the link!
    Feb 26 07:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    They are in for a big crash because they are to collect sales tax?
    Feb 26 07:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    Tizoc you make very good points and I agree with you!
    Feb 16 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Industrial Goods Stocks To Buy Before It's Too Late [View article]
    Ya, the markets can act very weird sometimes! I don't get the "market sentiment." Beats analysts consensus yet price drops on fears of global slowdown. The numbers don't lie and always correct the price in market. I believe this only opens the door for a good buy opportunity. This entire week seems shaky, if you are looking to buy DE I would probably hold of for another week or so and wait for another drop in price so you can scoop up some shares at a real bargain.
    Feb 15 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    Congrats Hoiman on your solid record! That is definitely something to be proud of. On Amazon though, I agree fundamentally not as sound as the market might believe, but like you said it has traded on high hopes and dreams, I just wonder if those dreams can continue. I do not think they will I think this company is attractive, but the stock just does not sell me yet. I guess only time will tell, thank you for your additions!
    Feb 15 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    nwwallace, I agree with everything you say, I think I am going to sit this out for sometime until the revenue stream starts to kick in. I think there is a lot of potential, but I am just not sold yet.
    Feb 15 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: Buy Or Sell? [View article]
    Ya I agree, I am staying away from now until...well like you said they "show me the money."
    Feb 15 01:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Industrial Goods Stocks To Buy Before It's Too Late [View article]
    Thank you J.A. for your positive response, I agree we might be headed towards positive (slow) but positive growth.
    Feb 14 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Financial Dividend Giants Paying 7%+ [View article]
    cramer cnbc great additions and research, much appreciated!
    Feb 12 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • On The Rise: 4 Services Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    Great addition, I agree DG is good too.
    Feb 5 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Financial Dividend Giants Paying 7%+ [View article]
    oh wow congrats! That is quite impressive, I too made money off this bet, but not nearly as much as you! The funny thing about this company is it seems to continue its upward ascend despite negative earnings, bizarre! I do have a positive fundamental outlook on the retail REIT sub-industry though, and I am bullish on their shake-up with the new VP and CFO, I think its a hold, but if you have not realized any of the gains I would definitely sell some shares!
    Feb 2 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Earnings Preview: Aflac Inc. [View article]
    Thank you Gloria for your addition!
    Jan 31 12:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment