Leopold Epstein

View Leopold Epstein's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Major U.K. Outlets Hike BlackBerry Z10 Price Above iPhone 5, Black Market Thriving [View article]
    I concur. We will all know in March how much demand the contract centric market of the US plays out.
    Feb 21, 2013. 11:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Is Why Microsoft Needs Nokia [View article]
    The new Windows 8 OS is a vast improvement over any previous windows device and yes the Lumia series has been a nice seller....because it is a Lumia and was well marketed. The current HTC model is vastly superior in my opinion and HTC historically has made the hardware for Windows devices for a very long time. The problem was that previous Windows smartphones were too smart for the average user and didn't have a cookie cutter approach. The new OS is very streamlined and easy to use. It will gain traction, and may even share from Samsung android users that convert over now that Samsung is in the mix.
    Feb 17, 2013. 10:52 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Not As Bullish As CNBC [View article]
    I really enjoy your writing style and believe whole heartedly that a market downturn/correction (call it what you want) is inevitable. I have recently started adding more perceived risk to my holdings as the historically "safe" stocks seem less and less likely to bring an ROI that I want based on risk associated with them at current valuations.
    Feb 3, 2013. 07:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones' 5 Most Under Covered Stock Picks [View article]
    Interesting information, thanks for posting
    Feb 2, 2013. 06:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft: The Enterprise Strikes Back [View article]
    I couldn't agree with you more. Microsoft did not develop Windows 8 with the business user in mind. This was an attempt to integrate a mobile version to the home PC and I feel it will fail long term.
    Jan 30, 2013. 01:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Isis Pharmaceuticals: A Compelling Long-Term Story [View article]
    ISIS management has done a fine job in navigating through the process and has made some very beneficial deals thus far. I like them long term.
    Jan 30, 2013. 01:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Big Is The Eaglebine Oil Play? [View article]
    Very detailed and well written. Your analysis has piqued my interest to look closer and put on my watch list.
    Jan 28, 2013. 09:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Loathing On Wall Street [View article]
    I couldn't agree more. Very enjoyable article to read.
    Jan 26, 2013. 01:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford's North America Margins And European Turnaround Are Keys To Earnings [View article]
    I believe that Ford's future and success depend greatly on markets like China and other regions where growth and capturing market share have an almost incremental effect to sales figures.
    Jan 26, 2013. 01:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nvidia's Upcoming Earnings: What You Need To Know [View article]
    Excellent point and analysis.
    Jan 26, 2013. 01:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Rebuilding Its House Of Cards [View article]
    I am not a fan of short selling out of principle, but if I was inclined to short a stock NFLX would make the top of my list....
    Jan 26, 2013. 01:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A.P. Pharma: PDUFA Date On APF530 Looms And I Am A Buyer [View article]
    I found your research, assumptions, and analysis very compelling and complete.
    Jan 26, 2013. 01:21 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment