- Investing In The Upcoming Biosimilars Revolution
- BioCryst: The Next Orphan Drug $1B+ Company
- Acthar Gel Outperforms Methylprednisolone In Head-To-Head Study In MS Patients
- Questcor: Results Of Rheumatology Physician Survey Show Strong Uptake Of Acthar
- Upcoming Orphan Drug Approval Decisions For 4 Biopharma Companies
This user currently has no profile.
Andrew McDonald is a healthcare investment professional with expertise in identifying transformative medicines as well as in forecasting clinical trial, regulatory, and sales outcomes. Prior to co-founding LifeSci Advisors, Andrew most recently served as senior biotechnology analyst at Great Point Partners, a dedicated life science hedge fund. From 2004-2006, Andrew was Co-head of Healthcare Research and Biotechnology Analyst at ThinkEquity Partners, a boutique investment bank. Prior to entering the financial services industry, Andrew was a medicinal chemist at Cytokinetics from 2001-2004, where he discovered and developed a promising anti-cancer agent now in clinical trials. Andrew began his pharmaceutical career as a ...More medicinal chemist at Pfizer from 2000-2001. Andrew received a Ph.D. in organic chemistry from UC Irvine and completed his B.S. in chemistry at UC Berkeley.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
LifeSci Advisors LifeSci Advisors is a unique consultancy founded to provide comprehensive equity research, strategic counsel, customized marketing communications and investor relations services to our clients in the life-sciences. LifeSci Advisors also generates independent market research by leveraging our proprietary ...More
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Did you read my independent... on Aegerion: Addressable Market At Odds By 1,000%
- Pretty silly to be long thi... on Affymax: Getting The Facts Straight
- There will be inherent sele... on Questcor: Results Of Rheumatology Physician Sur...
- There is an interesting art... on Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Expected To Take A Hit
- This is one of the most ill... on Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Expected To Take A Hit
Latest comments on LifeSci Advisors's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »