View as an RSS Feed
OPEC Stands Firm: The Wake-Up Call The Oil Industry Needed
- OPEC refuses to cut production.
- US oil production was soaring out of control.
- No cut sends a wake-up message to US producers to cut capital expenditure.
- Short-term weakness but positive long term.
- I believe this is the right action.
Jump On GDX To Ride The Moon Shot In Gold
- Gold is consolidating and will soon be on an uptrend again.
- Take advantage of the operating leverage in gold mining stocks.
- Diversify and avoid unsystematic risk through owning GDX.
- 4 High Yield Dividend Paying Energy Stocks For 2014
- Encana Has A New CEO, Should You Buy Into The Turnaround?
- Could Penn West Now Be A Buy?
- Australian 2013 Budget Bearish - Short Aussie
- Natural Gas Is All About Marcellus
- Australian Real Estate About To Go 'Down Under'