View as an RSS Feed
View Lior Cohen's Articles BY TICKER:
Barrick Gold Recorded Higher Than Expected Earnings Per Share
- Barrick Gold’s revenue for the third quarter rose by 7% sequentially. The adjusted EPS reached $0.19 per share – higher than expected.
- The company’s revised its outlook for gold and copper production.
- The current weakness in the gold market has crowded out the impact of the earnings report.
Has Barrick Gold Done Better In Q3?
- Barrick Gold’s revenue for the third quarter is expected to fall by 13%, year over year.
- The current low gold prices are likely to drive down its profit margins.
- If Barrick Gold doesn’t meet its production goals and maintain its production costs low, this could adversely impact its stock.
- Will Barrick Rebound From Its Recent Tumble?