Little Apple

View Little Apple's Comments BY TICKER:
    Momintn

I saw that! Thanks for sharing it.
    Sep 11, 2013. 10:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    rrosey2

Very well stated! And the traders and hedge funds can cause all kinds of chaos! As I mentioned above we will start hearing about how the sales are going on Monday.
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    NV-Gary

I think in hindsight my title should have said "will send the bears into hibernation before winter! Not everyone likes a big screen. As a matter of fact I would not buy an iPhone until the 4 because they were too thick. I like it to fit in my pocket. To me the 5 screen is big enough. Gamers may want more - but not everyone does. The price is going to fluctuate until the sales are in -- because until then it is really just an educated guess. But if pre -sales on Friday are historically high or low it will set the ball in motion.
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    tigerjohnni

I think it will be the most damaging to Pandora because they do not have the satellites. Sirius has that advantage. But the company might do some damage to Sirius with the iOS 7 which is supposed to have super tricks that can be used in the car -- we will soon see. I want to see what iOS7 can do!
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    billcharlesdixon

The consumers are the ones that need to be impressed -- we will soon know!
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    mphill47

I am glad that you sold yesterday rather than today -- if you were going to sell. I have owned the stock and sold it numerous times until it made me a nervous wreck with the wild swings. But this is the first time that I have seriously considered getting back in. But the payoff could be at least a year off.
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Victor

Where did you see that?
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    faauxcot

The wild internet west -- gotta love it! But I really think the drop was the inability to fill the orders fast enough which caused major tension at the plants in China - and a drop in revenue due to 1- no product availability, and 2-and the number of 5's that were trashed due to scratching. I am sure that number was huge. This year will be completely different. Unless there is some undiagnosed glitch-- the wait and see 2 weeks after they are shipped will give an indication.
    Sep 11, 2013. 07:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Stanley

I wish I had know the shares would fall today. I would have felt more comfortable ranking it as a buy. I am actually starting to accept Cook, and as I have mentioned in these comments, I really respect him for discontinuing the 5. And don't you think the shares were in for a bit of a correction anyway -- from jumping $100 in 30 days. There have got to be a lot of investors that wanted to take those profits off the table, and this gave them a good reason to.
    Sep 11, 2013. 06:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Momintn

It is almost impossible to time the market, and it can be very dangerous. Stocks will dip back and forth, and it is much more visible with Apple because of the high share price. I do not know why they do not split it.
    Sep 11, 2013. 06:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Momintn

As i just mentioned above, I think the analysts should wait until they get the sales results -- just my opinion-
    Sep 11, 2013. 06:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Momintn

I love the "blood in the street"! To me no one can say what these phones will or won't do until we get the preliminary sales reports. But I think the reports are going to be upbeat -- and yes, the dividend adds even more value.
    Sep 11, 2013. 06:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Michael

Good luck with that! I could see doing a covered call as a long -- but if it does take off -- and it can without warning like it has this month-- you will lose those gains. I see this as a correction to an incredible $100 gain in 30 days. But time will surely be the judge!
    Sep 11, 2013. 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    FrankXie

To me it is not expensive with a contract --
    Sep 11, 2013. 02:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Dividator

Well since I can't read the Chinese in the link I will have to agree with you! I know these new phones will work with China Mobile per another article today.
    Sep 11, 2013. 02:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment