Livio Filice

View Livio Filice's Comments BY TICKER:
  • ICTV Brands: Substantial Success On The Horizon [View article]
    Stay the heck away from ICTL. This was a MASSIVE pump and dump OTC scam just a couple of years ago.

The CEO cooked the books regarding shipment to one of the shopping channels. Here is the link: http://1.usa.gov/1oBmjus

They were tied up either directly or indirectly through some pump and dumpers in BC and NYC who had various outlets such as James Thorpes who resides in Orillia. There was spreadsheets floating around the whole 9nine yards!

It turned out that they were cooking the books while some people were pumping the stock. A group of American and Canadians got in heavily and lost a lot of money. A friend of mine, Sherron, who was based in Colorado lost a lot of money through the pumpers and ended up dying from the stress that was created by this night mare along with other similiar companies.

I think it is new management now involved but the past ones were crooks. Heck read the link, its all factual based. People died because of these pump and dumpers.

I say let the guilty pay.
    Rest in peace Sherron you are not forgotten.
    Livio
    Aug 15 03:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of Nova Scotia: 4 Reasons Why I Bought A Position [View article]
    It doesnt make up a significant portion of their business model, more of an "upside" situation.
    I would rest assured that the Canadians have done their due dilly with the local governments. Besides Canadian banks bring stability to regions.

We stabilize local economies. Look at the Caribbean region, they have benefited as a society to have a strong stable operating banking system down there.
    Aug 14 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JPMorgan Chase Flows $3 Billion Of Equity Back To Shareholders [View article]
    Glad you enjoyed it... Thank you for the comment.
    Aug 13 11:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JPMorgan Chase Flows $3 Billion Of Equity Back To Shareholders [View article]
    Great. I will check it out.
    Aug 7 01:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JPMorgan Chase Flows $3 Billion Of Equity Back To Shareholders [View article]
    never looked into SAN.. maybe ill start covering it. Thanks for the idea.
    Aug 7 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wells Fargo: Returning More Capital To Share Holders [View article]
    Thank you.
    Aug 1 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce Rolls Out Tim Hortons Visa Card [View article]
    Sorry, there is a deal between when I first draft the document and the publication of the document. Obviously, the stock has been hot recently.
    Jul 30 04:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lack Of New Supply Places Lithium Oligopoly In Strong Position [View article]
    ORC did a deal with the government and industry partners before the Argentine world fell through.
    Jul 17 09:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lack Of New Supply Places Lithium Oligopoly In Strong Position [View article]
    Yes. It is as bad as I mention. I am speaking with the CEO's of the companies that you mention on a fairly regular basis.

Take a look at Rodinia Lithium, great asset, feasible, but noone wants to invest. The company has been put on the sideline as they cant simply move capital in and out of the country. Argentina is a disaster and thats why I cover ORC.

They will be the bench mark for development in Argentina. It is also expected that the current government will fall in 2015.
    Jul 15 09:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Focus On Lithium: Tesla, Apple, Toyota And NEC Will Drive The Next Wave Of Lithium Demand [View article]
    Norman, I appreciate your kind words. It is my objective to increase awareness around the lithium industry. Lithium is one of the primary reasons that we enjoy everything from mobile technologies, to mental stability, to low emission vehicles and soon lithium will be one of the cornerstones of the human races ability to meet energy demands.

Lithium is the game changer for the human race. People just do not see it.

With regards to ORC, I think the tie to Toyota is significant if you look at what Toyota is doing from a high level (read my articles). I cant comment on the valuation (not a stock broker) but I do know how hard it is to bring brine online and the geopolitical issues that challange the industry. My view is the ORC is worth watching to see how it develops. I am concerned about cost overrun but they havent announced anything yet, but even still it wouldnt be the end of the world. Right now we cant move cash in and out of Argentina but the government will fall in 2015. South Americans need to wake up.
    Jul 14 11:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lack Of New Supply Places Lithium Oligopoly In Strong Position [View article]
    Why? It is easy. Their government is a complete disaster. It is nearly impossible to get money in and out of Argentina. Galaxy Resource and other small cap companies, outside of ORC, arent worth the paper they are printed on.
    Jul 14 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Emerging Utility-Scale Energy Storage And Demand Charge Response Markets Will Drive Flow Battery Demand [View article]
    I suppose it depends what type of investor you are.
    Jul 11 09:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Interesting view.
    Jul 10 03:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • First Solar Positioned To Capitalize On Exploding U.S. Residential Market [View article]
    Good points. My thoughts are that the thin film will continue to be deployed in utility scale projects. On the other hand there is a serious trend emerging in the resid and comm markets that they simply can not ignore. Especially in the Third Party Ownership Program. They need to address this market and they will do so with TetraSun.

Thin film in the fields, Tetra on the Roof.
    Jul 9 09:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of Nova Scotia: 4 Reasons Why I Bought A Position [View article]
    Pure non-sense... maybe American banks.
    Jul 9 11:05 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment