Livio Filice

View Livio Filice's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Enphase Benefits From Strong Solar PV Residential Installations [View article]
    The tax credit is driving the industry. It is much more than just "nice". Hawaii is over saturated, California will slow down without the incentive and a lot of the markets that are entirely feasible are feasible with the tax incentive.

The tax credit will impact the residential market.
    Jan 28, 2015. 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The Enphase storage units are only for grid to grid not backup power. They can participate in grid services but back up markets. They need to extend their storage model. That wasnt worth mentioning at this point.

Enphase should also consider buying a module manufacturer or doing an OEM deal. Take all the profit and revenue from the AC module.
    Jan 28, 2015. 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Toronto Dominion Will Continue To Perform In 2015 [View article]
    Jan 26, 2015. 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Toronto Dominion Will Continue To Perform In 2015 [View article]
    Hello! Thanks for reading the material. I bought in at $53 to increase my position. Take a look at a 20 year trend of TD. That is my vision, not 6 months.

1) open a trading position
    2) open a position for 20years.. buy collect dividends and reinvest the dividends.

Those are my strategies.
    Jan 15, 2015. 10:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Toronto Dominion Will Continue To Perform In 2015 [View article]
    Let's see how this shakes out.
    Jan 14, 2015. 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Toronto Dominion Will Continue To Perform In 2015 [View article]
    Its listed on the NYSE so there is limited currency risk. In fact, an American investors could leverage a bounce back in the Canadian dollar through the holding of blue chip Canadian stocks.

What is not to love about this stock? Maybe the record profits turned you off?
    Jan 14, 2015. 08:58 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    I have never seen so many bashers come out of the woodworks. Looks like everyone lost there shirts and are taking it on me! Yikes.
    Nov 11, 2014. 04:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    First I have heard about a bubble. You must have Canada mistaken for America?
    Nov 11, 2014. 04:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    How do you figure? The article makes a lot of sense. Low dividends, low yields makes it non-ideal for income investors. Maybe you dont make sense.
    Nov 11, 2014. 04:21 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    Ill revisit it when their dividend grows but until then this is not an income investment.
    Nov 11, 2014. 04:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    I dont care about BoA's "to do list". I cover companies that provide healthy dividends which translate into a dividend yield greater than current inflation rates while the stock grows over time.

BoA does not make the cut.. hence I WILL PASS.
    Nov 11, 2014. 04:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    Obviously basic fundamental indicators which are true to the rest of the industry should not apply to BoA. BoA needs to come down 50% to be inline with the rest of the industry. Every other bank in North America (outside of Citibank) is paying 2-4.5% dividend yield with a P/E below 15 but BoA is OK to trade as it wishes. (apply sarcasm to this paragraph)

BoA is a really bad place to park money for income investors. Everyone that has bashed my well written article has still failed to address the poor yield and high PE ratio. One way to get around that is discredit and bash the author.

Cant change the facts folks. Good luck because most of you need.
    Nov 11, 2014. 11:02 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Banks Outpace Fixed Investments [View article]
    Your welcome. Glad you enjoy the reads. Good luck with your investments.
    Nov 11, 2014. 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Pass On Bank Of America [View article]
    That's a joke right? PE ratio is way to high and dividends are non-exist. I dont see any reason to own this stock. TD and JP Morgan pay dividends which exceed inflation. I think you should look in the mirror and learn how to type without the need to use cap locks (it isnt that hard).
    Nov 11, 2014. 09:20 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: An Investment That Cannot Lose, Maybe [View article]
    There dividend is below inflation and the stock needs to come down by 50%. That's the truth.
    Nov 6, 2014. 02:48 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment