Logical Assessment

View Logical Assessment's Comments BY TICKER:
  • San Fran Biotech Week Aftermath: Advaxis Is Primed To Take Off [View article]
    Go write an article.
    Feb 12, 2014. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • San Fran Biotech Week Aftermath: Advaxis Is Primed To Take Off [View article]
    HPV-associated Cervical Cancer is pretty close to an epidemic level in India.
    Given that its recurrent cervical cancer (doesnt respond to other treatments),
    and Biocon's clout in India, I believe there's a strong possibility of it getting pushed through to commercialization in a relatively short period of time. Otherwise, I don't see why Biocon would've inked a partnership in the first place.

As for Advaxis, they got additional validation of their underlying technology and a foothold in what is probably the largest target patient population for its HPV-cancer vaccine. India and Asia.
    Feb 6, 2014. 03:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Immunotherapy Company You Never Saw Coming: Advaxis CSO Interview [View article]
    The fact that you're a one comment wonder fails to inspire me with confidence, that being said- human data looks pretty damn good.
    Nov 19, 2013. 10:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yvonne Paterson has all my respect, the work she has done at U. Penn is nothing short of incredible, I mention her and her seminal research in an earlier article I wrote on Advaxis.
    Nov 18, 2013. 11:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    They've already pulled the trigger on a 20 million raise, I think burn is 4 mil/year approximately (off the top of my head). so they should be good for 5, 3 minimum, years. which should easily take them into the commercialization stage.
    Nov 18, 2013. 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I'm of the opinion that 28% is significant given that this is in a recurrent cervical cancer population, in other words- patients that have already failed the standard of care in cervical cancer treatment.
    Nov 17, 2013. 08:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    My pleasure guys,
    I just got lucky in getting a response from the management.
    Nov 17, 2013. 08:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Advaxis' S-1 Filing Foreshadows Imminent Uplisting To NASDAQ [View article]
    They got Orphan indication for head and neck now
    Nov 4, 2013. 02:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Advaxis' S-1 Filing Foreshadows Imminent Uplisting To NASDAQ [View article]
    The science is pretty incredible.
    I spoke to the new CEO sometime last month, seemed like Dan knew what he was doing, but I guess we'll see where things are headed.
    Appreciate your honesty,
    LA
    Oct 9, 2013. 12:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Advaxis' S-1 Filing Foreshadows Imminent Uplisting To NASDAQ [View article]
    Have you even read their filings?
    Issuable shares were adjusted downwards by 125 fold...
    Oct 9, 2013. 09:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 6 Reasons Advaxis May Be The Best Reward Vs. Risk In Healthcare [View article]
    Where are these Poor P2 results you speak of?
    You mind providing a link to back up these claims?
    Three comments back to back to back, bashing a company...
    Trying to cover a short?
    Regardless, the Reverse split was prudent, and if you know anything about biotechs- it's that share price will suffer without retail visibility.

Advaxis appears to be on the right path.
    Best of luck with your investments though.
    Sep 9, 2013. 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I don't think I said anything of the sort,
    Provenge was just not the success that wall street was expecting, exacerbated by its extremely high cost of manufacturing.
    Cost of Goods sold for Advaxis' immunotherapies is what I find so appealing about the company.
    Sep 8, 2013. 01:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It's just me but I don't think the canine application is interesting,
    sure- I love dogs, but the really interesting portion is that the antigen being explored is HER2+neu, success in canine studies should reflect positively for breast cancer as an indication.
    Sep 7, 2013. 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Low float as well,
    so things could move quick for the company.
    IMO, everything seems pretty solid for the company-
    just needs a fair valuation.
    I would like to see this thing trade up to the same valuation as its competition ($100M range) and pull the trigger on a raise. It's in the same position in development as many other $100-300M Market cap companies.
    Thanks for the compliments Hautefearbrandnewgod,