- Why A Profitable $35,000 Tesla Model E Is A Pipe Dream
- New Models From Honda And Audi Will Consign Tesla And Its Superchargers To A Smaller Niche
- Pain Therapeutics: Very Substantial Risk-Adjusted Upside Vs. Downside
- 3 Questions That Advocates Of QE Are Ducking
- ..And In A Desperate Effort To Stop Bernanke...
This user currently has no profile.
My name is Mark B. Spiegel and I'm the Managing Member of Stanphyl Capital Management LLC. I can be reached at: mark (at) stanphylcap (dot) com. My Twitter feed is @markbspiegel
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hi Sarah. I'm short and I'm... on Keryx Biopharmaceuticals: Is The High Valuation...
- >>According to Veroni... on Tesla In China: Cleaning Up The Smoggy Skies
- >>Is SEC accreditatio... on Why Stocks Won't Crash (For Now)
- >>Higher levels of pe... on S&P 500 Is Below Fair Value With A Strong Suppo...
- >>So the Fed is the o... on S&P 500 Is Below Fair Value With A Strong Suppo...
Latest comments on Logical's Articles
- JRP3 on Why A Profitable $35,000 Tesla Model E Is A Pip...
- solucky on Why A Profitable $35,000 Tesla Model E Is A Pip...
- jfsacal on Why A Profitable $35,000 Tesla Model E Is A Pip...
- Envoy Global Research on Broadwind Energy Is Primed For Significant Year...
- MWinMD on Broadwind Energy Is Primed For Significant Year...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »