- Icahn Boosts Stake in Amylin: Look for a Future Sale
- Bill Gates' Cascade Investment Gets Active With Strategic Hotels & Resorts
- Elliott Associates Accumulates 9.9% Stake in Epicor Software, Discloses Talks
- JANA Partners Shows New Stakes in Century Aluminum and Thinkorswim, Boosts AK Steel Stake
- Peltz's Trian Fund Shows Stakes in Hansen, P F Chang's; Says Goodbye to Starbucks
This user currently has no profile.
Lon Juricic is the President and founder of StreetInsider.com, a popular news analysis service on the web since 1999. Lon uses his trading knowledge and journalistic skills to present trading ideas to investors ranging from the novice to institutional level. He has been quoted in many top financial publications including Dow Jones, Bloomberg and Smart Money, among others. In his daily routine monitoring the "heart-beat" of the market, Lon tracks the movements of activist investors through their 13D filings with the SEC and notes them at 13DTracker (http://13dtracker.blogspot.com/).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Lon's Articles
- bu1956 on Major Stakeholder Applies Pressure on FX Energy...
- paul schwartz on Talk America Holder Said $8.10/Share Deal Does ...
- mjacosta on Inland Group Discloses 5.6% Stake In Ramco-Gers...
- tabotha on Large Comcast Shareholder Is Calling For the He...
- rbusr on Major Stakeholder Applies Pressure on FX Energy...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »