- Tokai Pharmaceuticals Comes To Market: Is It Worth Buying?
- RXi Pharmaceuticals: Interview With CEO Post-Phase 2a Interim Data
- Orexigen Therapeutics Wins Contrave Approval But Investors Should Stay Away
- Is GW Pharmaceuticals Still A Buy After A Big Run-Up?
- Pfizer Has It All Wrong, Should Look Into New Viable Acquisitions
This user currently has no profile.
I have a Bachelors Degree In Business Administration. I have been investing in biotech stocks for many years, and I prefer to invest as a long term investor. With that In mind I seek stocks that have long term value! I primarily Like to Invest In biotechnology stocks and I accept the risks.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Good article on results and... on Determining Biogen's Fair Value
- Unless more Ebola headlines... on iBio's Role In Ebola Response Illustrates The C...
- Regardless whether IBIO inv... on The Truth About iBio's Role In Ebola Drug Produ...
- Gilead Sciences is a great ... on Gilead: Stage Set For Rally
- If the correction is over? ... on Weighing The Week Ahead: Is The Stock Market Co...
Latest comments on Long Term Bio's Articles
- petethepanzer on Endocyte Fails Ovarian Cancer Trial, Now What?
- Scientist on Stocks on Endocyte Fails Ovarian Cancer Trial, Now What?
- bigbuckric on RXi Pharmaceuticals: Interview With CEO Post-Ph...
- GreenGrowthGeek on Tokai Pharmaceuticals Comes To Market: Is It Wo...
- xtandiinvestor on Tokai Pharmaceuticals Comes To Market: Is It Wo...
- Google+: Long Term Bio
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »