Longtime Lionsgate Faithful
This user currently has no profile.
Since 1999, Lionsgate Longtime Faithful ("LLF") has been actively managing his own small portfolio of securities. LLF's interest in trading originally began when he was a little kid, but didn't really begin to take shape until the tech boom of the late 1990's. LLF focuses on both fundamental and technical perspectives when making investment decisions, and refuses to make any investments in which he does not believe he knows more about the company than others in the market. LLF graduated from Yale College with a B.A. in Ethics, Politics and Economics.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- There is a native app calle... on BlackBerry Q10 v2.0 Software Upgrade A Good Start
- The $5.3 billion in purchas... on BlackBerry: Can It Still Explode Higher?
- Days to cover increased bec... on BlackBerry: Shorts Increase, Longs Wait Patiently
- Also don't forget about the... on How Will BB10 Drive Earnings?
- They already have a buyback... on RIM's Next Earnings Could Push It Down To Singl...
Latest comments on Longtime Lionsgate Faithful's Articles