View as an RSS Feed
View Lou Basenese's Articles BY TICKER:
- 2 Smart Grid Takeover Targets
Is Imageware's Inflection Point (Finally) Upon Us?
- Just announced a "transformative" 3-year agreement in principle with one of largest international retailers.
- Additional new revenue streams expected Q3 and Q4.
- Foundational IP, plus a high-margin, recurring revenue model makes the company a natural takeover target. Fujitsu is an obvious suitor.
- Up-listing to Nasdaq likely.
Why Twitter Investors Were Just Duped
Wed, Aug. 6 • 2 Comments
- Is It Time To Call Wall Street's Bluff?
- CEOs Suffer Through The Same Recurring Nightmare
- The One Sector Where Crash Helmets Are Advised
- Why The Economy's Future Hangs In The Balance
- Wall Street 'Bloodbath' Captured On Live TV
- Caveat Emptor: 25% Of New ETFs Could Be 'Toxic'
- Secret Ivy League Society Leaks Market's Next Move
- Conspiracy Theorists Finally Get Their 'Magic Bullet'
- Stress Test 'Red Flags' A Global Banking Giant
- The Scariest Margin Call Since 1792
- Frozen Credit Markets Foreshadow Next Lehman Fiasco
- Bankruptcy Warning: RadioShack
- A Hot Trend Warren Buffett Guarantees Will Continue
- An Insidious Currency Even Scarier Than Bitcoin?
- Warning: Expect The Internet To Get Hijacked Today
- Blackstone Introduces Weapon Of Mass Destruction
- Why Warren Buffett Might Sue Me Tomorrow
- Largest Bet Against S&P 500 In History ($1.3 Billion)?
- Why Does This Sector Keep Bludgeoning Investors?
- 2 Market Bubbles Finally Burst, Crush Shareholders
- The Ghost Of Benjamin Graham Takes Revenge
- China's Secret 'Doomsday' Weapon Has America Defenseless
- Where Are The Facebook Bodies Buried?
- Age-Old Chinese Curse Crushing Retirement Accounts
- The Shakespeare Omen Haunts This Year's Market
- Ring In The New Year With These 6 Stocks
- The Scary Truth About New Year's Resolutions... And How To Trade It
- The Closest Thing To An Economic Crystal Ball
- The Single Most Important Chart For 2014