View as an RSS Feed
View Lou Basenese's Articles BY TICKER:
- How To Book 45% Gains In The Next Leg Of The Real Estate Recovery
- It's An Inventory Problem, Stupid! Not Another Bubble
Beware Of This Insidious New Currency Scam
on May. 20, 2013 • 6 Comments
- Exposing The 'Great Rotation' Exaggeration In 1 Chart
- The Most Nagging Question About Stocks
- Time To Sell Stocks? Consult This Bear Market Checklist First
Exposing The 'Great Rotation' Exaggeration In One Chart
on May. 14, 2013 • 2 Comments
- A New Baby Boom, Inflation, And The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever
10 Shocking Earnings Season Trends (Part II)
on May. 9, 2013 • Comment!
- 10 Shocking Earnings Season Trends (Part I)
Will The Real Unemployment Rate Please Stand Up?
on May. 6, 2013 • 4 Comments
- Is Windstream The Next Dividend Death Trap?
- Sell In May? Not According To These 3 Charts
- Friday Charts: China Dethroned And Japan Joins the 'QE Infinity' Club
- The Biggest Lie About The Real Estate Recovery
- The Most Unexpected Data Coming Out Of Beijing
- Is This An Early Warning Sign Of A Stock Market Collapse?
- Debunking The Food Inflation Myth In 2 Charts
- The Latest Cure for Your High-Yield Hunger Pains
- 5 Irrefutable Signs That Real Estate Is (Still) In Recovery
- Why You Should Ignore the Masses
- Panic In Japan, And Why Businesses Hate Government Too
- The 3 Smartest Screens To Identify Takeover Targets
- 2 Simple Metrics To Decipher The Onslaught Of Earnings Announcements
- Don't Trust Your Gut About Market Direction
- April Showers And The 10 Best Real Estate Bargains In The U.S.
- Don't Fall Into These 10 Buyback Traps
- 5 More Startling Statistics About the S&P's Record High
- 5 Startling Statistics About The S&P's Record High
One Dirty Investing Secret Wall Street Is Clueless About
on Mar. 28, 2013 • 6 Comments
- The Number 1 Reason Dividend Stocks Aren't Doomed
The 2 Most Reliable Recession Indicators
on Mar. 26, 2013 • 16 Comments