View as an RSS Feed
View Lou Basenese's Articles BY TICKER:
- Smash Hit Or Trash It: Gigamon's Upcoming IPO
- Fickle Investors, More Pickups, And Why Yield Matters So Much
- Stupid Income Investment Of The Week, Courtesy Of Bloomberg
- Don't Fall For This Treacherous Pick Up Line
- The Biggest Dilemma Facing Investors Today
- Friday Charts: Crooked Politicians, Pickup Sales, And Stock Market Seasonality
Don't Let Ben Bernanke Sucker Punch Your Portfolio
on May. 30, 2013 • 2 Comments
- Is This The Start Of Another Banking Crisis?
- The Bear Case For Amazon In 1 Chart
- The World's Worst Investors, Bernanke's Legacy, And Tragic Lies
- How To Book 45% Gains In The Next Leg Of The Real Estate Recovery
- It's An Inventory Problem, Stupid! Not Another Bubble
Beware Of This Insidious New Currency Scam
on May. 20, 2013 • 6 Comments
- Exposing The 'Great Rotation' Exaggeration In 1 Chart
- The Most Nagging Question About Stocks
- Time To Sell Stocks? Consult This Bear Market Checklist First
Exposing The 'Great Rotation' Exaggeration In One Chart
on May. 14, 2013 • 2 Comments
- A New Baby Boom, Inflation, And The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever
10 Shocking Earnings Season Trends (Part II)
on May. 9, 2013 • Comment!
- 10 Shocking Earnings Season Trends (Part I)
Will The Real Unemployment Rate Please Stand Up?
on May. 6, 2013 • 4 Comments
- Is Windstream The Next Dividend Death Trap?
- Sell In May? Not According To These 3 Charts
- Friday Charts: China Dethroned And Japan Joins the 'QE Infinity' Club
- The Biggest Lie About The Real Estate Recovery
- The Most Unexpected Data Coming Out Of Beijing
- Is This An Early Warning Sign Of A Stock Market Collapse?
- Debunking The Food Inflation Myth In 2 Charts
- The Latest Cure for Your High-Yield Hunger Pains
- 5 Irrefutable Signs That Real Estate Is (Still) In Recovery
- Why You Should Ignore the Masses
- Panic In Japan, And Why Businesses Hate Government Too