View Lou Basenese's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ABVT, AMZN, BAC, BBY, BX, CAR, CHY, CLIR, CNX, COIN, CONE, COR, CSGS, CTB, DWRE, EWJ, EXPN, EYES, FARO, FB, FEZ, FNF, GIMO, GRPN, HEAR, HIPPQ, HOGS, IWSY, KEYW, KMB, LITB, LNKD, MDLZ, MITK, MRIN, MSFT, MUB, NFLX, OUTD, OUTR, PCYG, RESN, RSH, SCTY, SJT, SKT, SLV, SPLK, SPRD, SWKS, TAXI, TEF, TIF, TWTR, VXX, ZNGA
- 10 Shocking Earnings Season Trends (Part I)
Will The Real Unemployment Rate Please Stand Up?
May 6, 2013 • 4 Comments
- Is Windstream The Next Dividend Death Trap?
- Sell In May? Not According To These 3 Charts
- Friday Charts: China Dethroned And Japan Joins the 'QE Infinity' Club
- The Biggest Lie About The Real Estate Recovery
- The Most Unexpected Data Coming Out Of Beijing
- Is This An Early Warning Sign Of A Stock Market Collapse?
- Debunking The Food Inflation Myth In 2 Charts
- The Latest Cure for Your High-Yield Hunger Pains
- 5 Irrefutable Signs That Real Estate Is (Still) In Recovery
- Why You Should Ignore the Masses
- Panic In Japan, And Why Businesses Hate Government Too
- The 3 Smartest Screens To Identify Takeover Targets
- 2 Simple Metrics To Decipher The Onslaught Of Earnings Announcements
- Don't Trust Your Gut About Market Direction
- April Showers And The 10 Best Real Estate Bargains In The U.S.
- Don't Fall Into These 10 Buyback Traps
- 5 More Startling Statistics About the S&P's Record High
- 5 Startling Statistics About The S&P's Record High
One Dirty Investing Secret Wall Street Is Clueless About
Mar. 28, 2013 • 6 Comments
- The Number 1 Reason Dividend Stocks Aren't Doomed
The 2 Most Reliable Recession Indicators
Mar. 26, 2013 • 16 Comments
- Is This IPO Hopeful The Market's Next Big Gainer?
- March Madness, Stock Mania, And The Truth About Gas Prices
- The Most Reliable Stock Market Indicator You'll Ever Find
- The Shocking Truth About Insider Selling
- Time To Jump Into The Next Merger Arbitrage Opportunity
- Is Bank Of America Truly A 'Must-Own Stock' For 2013?
Want To Be An Above-Average Investor? Stop Trying To Time The Market
Mar. 11, 2013 • 26 Comments
- The Best (And Worst) Investments Of 2013
- 7 Reasons To Expect A Record-Breaking Year For Stocks