View Lou Basenese's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ABVT, AMZN, BAC, BBY, BX, CAR, CHY, CLIR, CNX, COIN, CONE, COR, CSGS, CTB, DWRE, EWJ, EXPN, EYES, FARO, FB, FEZ, FNF, GIMO, GRPN, HEAR, HIPPQ, HOGS, IWSY, KEYW, KMB, LITB, LNKD, MDLZ, MITK, MRIN, MSFT, MUB, NFLX, OUTD, OUTR, PCYG, RESN, RSH, SCTY, SJT, SKT, SLV, SPLK, SPRD, SWKS, TAXI, TEF, TIF, TSO, TWTR, VXX, ZNGA, ZYNE
- The 10 Most Important Questions - And Predictions - For 2013 (Part 2)
- The 10 Most Important Questions - And Predictions - For 2013 (Part 1)
- The (Stubborn) Myth Of Green Energy Investing
- The 3 Most Potent Forces Underpinning The Real Estate Recovery
- 10 Reasons Why The Sun Won't Shine On SolarCity's IPO
- SolarCity IPO Review: Is Solar Power The Next Subprime Crisis?
- Friday Charts: A Mountain Of Cash And 2 Shocking Rebounds
- The Bear Case For Best Buy In One Simple Chart
The Biggest Myth About Taxes And The Fiscal Cliff
Nov. 26, 2012 • 7 Comments
How to Invest in Obama's Second Term: Part II
Nov. 21, 2012 • 4 Comments
- Friday Charts: Debtors, Sinners, Unemployment And Riots
- How to Build a Fiscal Cliff Portfolio, Part 2
- How to Build A Fiscal Cliff Portfolio, Part 1
- Treating The Current Market Swoon As An Attractive Entry Point
- Friday Charts: From One Uncertainty To The Next
- How To Invest In Obama's Second Term: Part I
The Biggest Lie On Wall Street: Higher Risk Equals Higher Return
Nov. 5, 2012 • 15 Comments
- Charts: 10 Reasons To Expect A Year-End Stock Rally (Part 2)
- Charts: 10 Reasons to Expect A Year-End Stock Rally (Part 1)
- 2 Startling Delusions About the Current Bull Market
- Beer Stocks: Is A Fresh Opportunity Brewing?
3 Key Metrics to Track Ahead of the Earnings Onslaught
Oct. 17, 2012 • Comment!
- Alcoa's Earnings Report: What Is It Good For? Absolutely Nothing!
- Friday Charts: Nasty Politics And The Best Inflation Hedge
- The Biggest Myth About Solar Power
- Friday Charts: Jobs, Homes, And The World's Most Interesting (And Irrelevant?) Gold Chart
Value Traps: How To Spot And Avoid Them By Answering 10 Simple Questions
Oct. 4, 2012 • 5 Comments
- Clearsign: A Potential World Changer Of A Stock
- The 3 Scariest Government Charts
- A Rebuttal To 'Rinse And Repeat: Short Parametric Sound'
- The Contrarian Case For Small Caps
- Friday Charts: Don't Fear Another Financial Collapse Until This Indicator Soars