View as an RSS Feed
Squalamine For Wet AMD And Ohr Pharmaceuticals: Pluses And Minuses
- Squalamine for wet AMD is Ohr Pharmaceutical's leading candidate with phase 2 enrolment completed and results pending.
- Squalamine has strengths and weaknesses as a pipeline candidate. Strengths are that if approved, it will be much cheaper than Eylea or Lucentis, and it has more target molecules.
- The most prudent course of action is a straddle or spread in anticipation of phase 2 results.
- Recent Developments Do Not Justify Athersys' Doubling Since December
- How To Invest Like A Level-Headed Survivalist
- WPCS: A Turnaround Opportunity In What Seems To Be A Dramatically Undervalued Stock
- How Obamacare Will Affect The Largest Health Insurance Stocks
- How Big Pharma Gets Bigger, And What Little Pharma Can Do About It
- Will Big Utilities Snap Up EV Charging Minnows?
- 3 Dirt Cheap Drug Companies About To Make A Comeback