This user currently has no profile.
Louis Paquette launched EmergingGrowthStocks.ca (http://www.emerginggrowthstocks.ca/) in 1995 to provide investors and speculators with a unique alternative to what he saw was a growing problem with corporate governance and conflict of interest on Wall Street. He offers a Market/Management Psychology Investment newsletter that doesn't marry one sector but rotates with the tide of the market.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Emerging Growth Stocks Our Focus The Big Picture: 1. The Right Place: We identify long term secular trends to determine the best asset classes and sectors. For us since 2000, this has been Gold and then other Resource-related stocks such as Base Metals, Oil and Gas, Uranium and Diamond exploration. 2. At the Right Time: We ...More
use Seasonal Trading to fine tune our positioning to maximize gains and minimize losses. Individual stock Picks: The other main focus of EGS is our individual stock picks. We utilize our proximity to the Vancouver market to interview management first hand to assess their chances of delivering a big winner. Vancouver is a hotbed of financing activity for small inovative companies. Most picks are small to micro cap in size, although we do add larger cap picks, often at the beginning of a new secular trend as these move more quickly than the smaller caps. Louis Paquette is ideally suited to assess management with exceptional abilities. With a degree specializing in phychology (University of Guelph, 1977) and a previous life (13-year career) in Human Resource / Personnel management, Mr. Paquette's job was recruiting & selecting, compensating, rating, training & developing management.
Emerging Growth Stocks Take our investor surveys, check out links to other sites and blogs, article and interviews from outside sources. Also link to my BlogTalkRadio show - "Week In Review with Lou" a 15 minute audio review of the weeks major events and "Charts of the Week", "Buffoons of the Week" etc.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Sure that would do it..... ... on Bad to Worse for Oil
- Okay Chart Prophet - maybe ... on Charts Point to a Precious Metals Bubble
- 567335 - gas as in gasoline... on Bad to Worse for Oil
- I would have expected a fir... on Charts Point to a Precious Metals Bubble
- Since the topic is the long... on Commodities: The Finite World of Paul Krugman's...